Login

AlexB - Preamp Colors & Saturation

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: AlexB - Preamp Colors & Saturation

Postby richie43 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:50 pm

wagz wrote:Thank you for responding to my query, botus99. I guess what I am trying to say is: Where is the "SAT control"? I don't see it anywhere on the skin. I've tried the PCS skin that came with the suite...as well as the default red one that I use. I would like to use the SAT control feature, but I simply don't see it. :(

Here it is in the skin Alex supplied. The saturation control is definitely there.
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby wagz » Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:54 pm

richie43 wrote:
wagz wrote:Thank you for responding to my query, botus99. I guess what I am trying to say is: Where is the "SAT control"? I don't see it anywhere on the skin. I've tried the PCS skin that came with the suite...as well as the default red one that I use. I would like to use the SAT control feature, but I simply don't see it. :(

Are you possibly referring to a different library? This is about the Preamp Color Suite, isn't it?...are you perhaps using the Modern Tube preamp?

It's definitely PC&S, not the Modern Tube Preamp. I have been using the PCS EMIRoad preset, lately.

From my archive, here's a snippet from the ReadMe First text that came with this library:

AlexB PC&S PRO
Library Programs for Nebula3 audio plugin

Library Creator: Alessandro Boschi
Release Date: 11.2012
Copyright 2010-2012 Alessandro Boschi. All Rights Reserved.

Maybe I should take a screenshot.

Well, you definitely have SAT Control. Thanks, Richie. Hey! Why isn't the SAT control on mine? LOL
Last edited by wagz on Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wagz
User Level VII
User Level VII

Postby wagz » Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:59 pm

No SAT Control? But...Why? LOL
Attachments
No SAT Control.JPG
wagz
User Level VII
User Level VII

Postby wagz » Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:52 pm

Problem Solved. Thanks for your help, richie43 and botus99. I checked my files closely and saw that I had the old PC&S installed. Now, I have SAT control. :D
wagz
User Level VII
User Level VII

Postby richie43 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:04 pm

wagz wrote:Problem Solved. Thanks for your help, richie43 and botus99. I checked my files closely and saw that I had the old PC&S installed. Now, I have SAT control. :D

Score!! :D
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby botus99 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:01 pm

wagz wrote:Problem Solved. Thanks for your help, richie43 and botus99. I checked my files closely and saw that I had the old PC&S installed. Now, I have SAT control. :D

Sweet. High five everybody, we did it! 8-)
Win10 Pro 64 / i7 6700K / 16gb RAM / Reaper | Allen&Heath ZED-R16 / Echo AudiofirePre8
Nebula Ultimate - Ochre, Red, Charly, Tan, Orange, Blue, Navy, Purple, Amethyst, Lime, Sand, Pink, 2412, 7236, Titanium, Aquamarine, Coral
botus99
Expert
Expert

Previous

Return to 3rd party libraries