Login

The Classic Console Collection Acqua VST's - CDSoundMaster!

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

The Classic Console Collection Acqua VST's - CDSoundMaster!

Postby cdsoundmaster » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:17 am

CDSoundMaster is pleased to announce the release of our new series of Acqua stand-alone plug-ins:
The Classic Console Series for PC and Mac!

Our Five Vintage Consoles are now available as stand-alone VST's for PC and MAC. This includes:

The Tride-N-Tru ADB
The Globe Console
The MCI JH-536
The Vintage BBC
The Classic British Recording Console

They can be purchased individually, or as a combo at an additional savings.

If you have purchased any of the Classic Consoles for Nebula Pro, you can purchase the VST of the same Console(s) for only $9.99! Please let us know the email that was used to make your purchase.

Enjoy a Free, Fully Functional MCI VST Demo program, watch the video, and enjoy!

The Classic Console Collection is available for instant download.

Product Web Page:

http://cdsoundmaster.com/site/cds-softw ... e/CCC.html

YouTube Video:
http://youtube.com/embed/uSdQzXwChPE

God Bless You.
Sincerely,
Michael
CDS
cdsoundmaster
Vip Member
Vip Member

Re: The Classic Console Collection Acqua VST's - CDSoundMast

Postby yewtreemagic » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:37 am

Those GUIs look gorgeous Michael! 8-)

Even the graphs are impressive ;)

Downloading MCI demo now.

Martin
Martin Walker
YewTreeMagic
yewtreemagic
User Level V
User Level V

Postby richie43 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:08 am

I am sure that it is a well known fact that I am particularly fond of Michaels work. So to cut to the chase, these new Aqua plugins are really really nice. And they are not merely pretty versions of the respective Nebula libraries, but they are valuable tools in and of themselves, even if you do have the Nebula equivalent. For one, they load very quickly. If you are a Nebula user, I am sure that you can appreciate how that detail can be a great boost to your work-flow. And yes, the gui's are nothing short of stunning. But the coolest thing to me about the gui's is that they actually work very well. I think that they are more functional and smoother than a standard Nebula instance. The faders are so usable and not so twitchy. And because they are standalone plugins, they only have the controls that they need; no extra faders to wonder about. These can be great ways for non-Nebula users to get a taste of this amazing technology, but as far as I am concerned, they are also amazing tools for the seasoned (and new too, of course!) Nebula user as well. Buy one and try them out, or check out the free demo. I am using these instead of my Nebula versions exclusively now. In fact, I use all of the Aqua plugins that I have, I love the speed and ease of use.
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby jeffbdavis » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:41 am

Wow! Very impressive, Michael! And, as always, a very generous upgrade offer for folks who already own the Nebula library. Definitely, gonna' upgrade to the plugin! :D
jeffbdavis
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

Postby kylen » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:26 pm

Michael - How do things like MONO-L and TIMED and other things translate to the Acqua VST?

I'm sure I'll be picking up a console or 2 so I can hear for myself. I have just begin to get under-the hood on the Nebula settings and some of them seem to have an affect on sound quality, naturally.

Maybe I'm asking if the Nebula settings I would see in the Kern page are the same in the Acqua version, I don't know if I can tell (or care?) what those settings are.

Thanks
kylen

Postby richie43 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:53 pm

I have to also say that the video Michael posted is pretty epic! Truly a majestic and "righteous" sound!
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby Tim Petherick » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:25 pm

kylen wrote:Michael - How do things like MONO-L and TIMED and other things translate to the Acqua VST?

I'm sure I'll be picking up a console or 2 so I can hear for myself. I have just begin to get under-the hood on the Nebula settings and some of them seem to have an affect on sound quality, naturally.

Maybe I'm asking if the Nebula settings I would see in the Kern page are the same in the Acqua version, I don't know if I can tell (or care?) what those settings are.

Thanks

I don't think aqua effects would be using long kernal samples in timed , most likely to be 512 buffer and 2.2ms and the rest on the freqd player.Basically standard library settings.
Tim Petherick
Expert
Expert

Postby kylen » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:29 pm

Thanks timp, I understand. I picked up the BBC console (neb lib & vst) so I can compare the standard setting with the tweakable (nebula) and consider if it is necessary to worry about it any further. I usually just pop in a nebula preset and only recently began to notice - oops I was in Kern-MonoL (Stereo is displayed) for a long time...just trying to cure my ignorance of the mighty nebula!
kylen

Postby vicnestE » Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:17 am

richie43 wrote:I am sure that it is a well known fact that I am particularly fond of Michaels work. So to cut to the chase, these new Aqua plugins are really really nice. And they are not merely pretty versions of the respective Nebula libraries, but they are valuable tools in and of themselves, even if you do have the Nebula equivalent. For one, they load very quickly. If you are a Nebula user, I am sure that you can appreciate how that detail can be a great boost to your work-flow. And yes, the gui's are nothing short of stunning. But the coolest thing to me about the gui's is that they actually work very well. I think that they are more functional and smoother than a standard Nebula instance. The faders are so usable and not so twitchy. And because they are standalone plugins, they only have the controls that they need; no extra faders to wonder about. These can be great ways for non-Nebula users to get a taste of this amazing technology, but as far as I am concerned, they are also amazing tools for the seasoned (and new too, of course!) Nebula user as well. Buy one and try them out, or check out the free demo. I am using these instead of my Nebula versions exclusively now. In fact, I use all of the Aqua plugins that I have, I love the speed and ease of use.

I owned 2 of the nebula version consoles.
I love them.

But isn't loading fast means:
1) Min Rate CNV when sample rate is different.
2) Min number of programs or even one program for the
customized nebula.dll to achieve almost 0 booting
scan time.

Or there's something else magical about Acqua?
Oh~the look is amazing :)
vicnestE
Expert
Expert

Postby richie43 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:49 pm

vicnestE wrote:I owned 2 of the nebula version consoles.
I love them.

But isn't loading fast means:
1) Min Rate CNV when sample rate is different.
2) Min number of programs or even one program for the
customized nebula.dll to achieve almost 0 booting
scan time.

Or there's something else magical about Acqua?
Oh~the look is amazing :)

To my knowledge Aqua loads quickly just life specified Nebula instances made with Nebula Setups; less scanning.
richie43
Expert
Expert

Next

Return to 3rd party libraries