Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: Bricasti M7

Postby scooter » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:37 am

Any updates? :D
-Scott
scooter

Postby Henry Olonga » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:09 pm

I have an idea that I have to sample things differently. Experiments begin this week. No ETA as yet. ;)
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby cehas » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:22 pm

Henry Olonga wrote:I have an idea that I have to sample things differently. Experiments begin this week. No ETA as yet. ;)

So does this mean that you have to start the process from scratch?

This is by far my most awaited Nebula library in history.. I can't express my gratitude enough for what you're doing Henry!

I really wish you figure it all out :geek:
cehas
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

Postby Definity » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:10 am

Any details to how this project is coming along Henry?
Definity

Postby Henry Olonga » Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:42 pm

Hi Guys,
This is slightly embarassing as I have not been able to sort out my frustrations yet.

I was so frustrated by my failure that I needed to take a break from it and clear my head. It was also taking up so much of my time doing tests and experiments that I could not justify spending so much time on it. I have tried soooo many different ways to attempt to get an accurate emulation. I always try to get the highest quality and with such a highly anticipated release it would be sad not to do it justice.

I am going to perhaps have to lower my own expectations and release what I have been able to do.

I have a busy April - doing an art commission for a school. Once May kicks in then I have a little more time to finalise my workflow and just go for it come what may, warts and all. I am sorry that I have pushed it back so many times but problems have kept coming up.

If I get nowhere near my desired expectations, I may well release the impulse responses which are actually better than the previously released ones online.
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby jkervin » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:39 pm

Please take your time and don't apologize! If it turns out like everything else you've done, I'm sure we'll all be thrilled. Don't forget to enjoy the process, too - it should be fun. Thanks Henry!!!!
jkervin
User Level X
User Level X

Postby spigon » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:24 am

Definetely take your time to offer a superior product. As I believe much of us consider your product to be worth the wait. However, bi-monthly or monthly updates on your progress would be nice, and would probably hold over any of us who are waiting for your release. I, for one, highly anticipate this product and am anxious. However, whenever you post on this thread, I feel like I can wait more knowing how much effort you are putting forth. So, whatever issue you are having, continue trying to solves them. And as a nebula user I would like to believe we all can wait; if it mean the quality is that much better. I mean really we change our workflow, use nebulaman, deal with nebula's gui, and more just for the sound nebula has to offer. I think dealing with time shouldn't be much of an issue.
spigon
User Level V
User Level V

Postby Definity » Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:41 am

Yeah I agree with the post's above, take your time. I would prefer it if you take 100 years to get it more accurate than a premature release.

No man likes a premature release :lol:
Definity

Postby grimm » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:38 am

Definity wrote: No man likes a premature release :lol:

:o

Gross.

(but it's true)
grimm
User Level I
User Level I