Login

Bricasti M7

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: Bricasti M7

Postby Henry Olonga » Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:02 pm

Hi guys,
It's not buried. Just not a priority. Please take this from my heart in the right spirit. Put simply - it will be intensive and right now I cannot do intensive for zip. I am finishing my albums in the next month and it is a tight deadline. I have worked out how I am going to do the M7 so the hardest part is over. For years I couldn't crack it but it is now nailed from a workflow perspective :D . My head is sorted as far as that goes. But I need to get my album out because bottom line, I am over budget and a little broke so focussing on this project isn't possible within the parameters of what Casey has allowed. I am still passionate about it so don't worry, it's not abandoned. I have warned many times that it was going to be a slow and steady project and I will repeat that here. I am afraid that is sort of the nature of free. ;). Perhaps don't plan any purchasing decisions or project decisions based on this release. I simply cannot give an ETA. To be blunt - if my Nebula shop was doing brisk business - I would be all over this as I would be freed up - but it isn't, so to live and pay rent and feed my kids I have to do so many other things. I think it is as simple as that surprise surprise. :o
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby Will The Weirdo » Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:07 am

Henry,
I have and use you M7 verb that you posted. As a way to say thanks for all the Nebula work you've put out, at unheard of prices, I would like to offer you my mixing skills on a song for free. I'm a pro with national releases and many regional releases. Contact me PM if you are interested in a little help finishing your album.
System 1 - i7 5820K Win 7 x64, Studio One 3.2, Reaper 5, Live 9.6

System 2 - AMD 1100T Win 7 x64, PT HD2 10.3.7

"In cognitively demanding fields, there are no naturals." - Simon and Chase
Will The Weirdo
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby Henry Olonga » Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:06 pm

Wow Will. :D . Gotta love the community. PM sent
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby hopi2013 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:58 am

thanks for that info update Henry...
I wish you and yours the best and wish I had the doremi to help you out. You do great things and with a grand attitude and deserve the best!
hopi2013
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby cehas » Sun May 04, 2014 8:01 pm

Keeping the hope alive baby!

Bricasti for summer? Bricasti from Santa? Are we being "left below"? :shock:

Don't you want cash? :P
cehas
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

Postby cehas » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:16 am

So I take it that this isn't going to happen after all?

Man am I disappointed.. I'm still missing that ultimate reverb. All this hype and promises and then nothing..
cehas
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

Postby RJHollins » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:00 am

I don't think anyone is more disappointed then He who put so much time and effort into trying to make it happen. Let alone doing it for free.

All respect Henry 8-)
i7-5820k, MSI X99A Plus, 16 GIG Ram, Noctua NH-D14, Win-7 Pro [64-bit], Reaper-64

NVC [Nebula Virtual Controllers]
RJHollins
Expert
Expert

Postby cehas » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:21 am

RJHollins wrote:I don't think anyone is more disappointed then He who put so much time and effort into trying to make it happen. Let alone doing it for free.

All respect Henry 8-)

Yes of course.. but it's still disappointing. I'd like to know what happened and why it didn't work?
cehas
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

Postby SWANG » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:16 pm

Henry's post at the top of this page was the most recent update. He's on tour right now so I'd imagine it will be some time before he's actively sampling again.
ok, bye!!!
SWANG
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby botus99 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:47 pm

cehas wrote:I'd like to know what happened and why it didn't work?

IIRC, there were problems with the Bricasti's modulation in the sampling process. Henry/NAT was trying to sample the reverb, but the modulation happening in the Bricasti was making things turn out inaccurate.
Win10 Pro 64 / i7 6700K / 16gb RAM / Reaper | Allen&Heath ZED-R16 / Echo AudiofirePre8
Nebula Ultimate - Ochre, Red, Charly, Tan, Orange, Blue, Navy, Purple, Amethyst, Lime, Sand, Pink, 2412, 7236, Titanium, Aquamarine, Coral
botus99
Expert
Expert

PreviousNext

Return to 3rd party libraries