Login

AITB releases PHONOCAMPTICA & TANK VERB! 25% off for 3 Days!

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: AITB releases PHONOCAMPTICA & TANK VERB! 25% off for 3 D

Postby richie43 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:09 pm

highvoltage wrote:Are the tank reverbs meant to be used with guitars, or is there some birghter / softer/ more springy more lush variations?

I really love some ol'springs on snares, and analogue synths but not every kind works on them.

They are meant to be used on anything. This is a huge library with many many tones and timbres. Bright, medium, dark, muddy, different tubes, clean, with harmonic distortion..... it has something for anything you can think of.
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby mpodrug » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:00 pm

I was one of the first who reported about the bug, now i want to be the first also to say that the fix works. All programs work perfectly now. Thanks AITB for this wonderful library!
mpodrug
User Level X
User Level X

Postby dagovitsj » Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:14 pm

Hi! I've grabbed both Tank and Phonocamp, but consider the Fate Compressor. After reading very interesting posts here lately about compressors like Rayphlex and KultComp, I wonder if it is possible to get better results with Fate Comp than before, meaning: I believe there is probably some tweaking that can be done in the Mast page, or have I misunderstood completely regarding why Rayplex and KultComp is getting so good reviews, I believe there is nothing new about the engine inside Nebula, or?

Please forgive my ignorance, but I really want to start using compressors in Nebula, but have waited until now.

Bottom line: i will use compressors on typical pop/rock music, no need for superfast attack time. I have downloaded the demos of Rayphlex and KultComp but haven't had time to test them. Are they in another league than Fast Comp?

Cheers
|Win 7-64bit | Reaper 4. x64, Cubase 6.5.3., 64 & 32 bit | RAM:16 GB | CPU: Intel Core i5 760@ 2,8 GHz | Samsung SSD 830 (256 GB) | WD: Black harddisks | Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT Graphics Accelerator | Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD4 |Nebula 3 Pro |
dagovitsj
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby ericzang » Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:35 am

Any active links for the Tank Verb audio samples? The link in this thread down.
ericzang
User Level III
User Level III

Postby Noise for Fiction » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:10 pm

sad that there is no 64 bit osx :|
Noise for Fiction
User Level II
User Level II

Previous

Return to 3rd party libraries