Login

AITB releases PHONOCAMPTICA & TANK VERB! 25% off for 3 Days!

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: AITB releases PHONOCAMPTICA & TANK VERB! 25% off for 3 D

Postby Goldfish » Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:00 am

The installer .exe for Windows is not working here. The file that is linked in the small customer popup download window seems broken and way too small, 107 kb. I've tried re-downloading on different browsers but same broken file. Now that the customer contact form seems to be working, I have sent a support request so hopefully this'll get sorted out.
Goldfish
User Level IV
User Level IV

Postby Barendse » Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:02 am

Goldfish wrote:The installer .exe for Windows is not working here. The file that is linked in the small customer popup download window seems broken and way too small, 107 kb. I've tried re-downloading on different browsers but same broken file. Now that the customer contact form seems to be working, I have sent a support request so hopefully this'll get sorted out.

That's strange. I did install and authorize both packages without a problem (Windows 7). After playing with the programs I must say I really like the Phonocamptica programs. The light versions are allready sounding great. Love the rooms! Looking forward to the fix for the full programs. Great work Niklas!

A 4-track recording from a quick jam we did last week with the Locker Room program (light version) on the drums:
http://soundcloud.com/barendse/vacuum-2012-10-17
Last edited by Barendse on Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Barendse
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby Ronnieg » Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:39 pm

Yes I'm having same issue as Goldfish with installer and have sent off doc.

After your comments on quality Barendse, I'm quite excited!!
Ronnieg
User Level II
User Level II

Postby richie43 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:24 pm

Goldfish wrote:The installer .exe for Windows is not working here. The file that is linked in the small customer popup download window seems broken and way too small, 107 kb. I've tried re-downloading on different browsers but same broken file. Now that the customer contact form seems to be working, I have sent a support request so hopefully this'll get sorted out.

The install files are in multiple parts. You need all of them in one place, then run the installer.
Attachments
Installer.png
Installer.png (41.17 KiB) Viewed 1214 times
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert

Samples (Edit: added dry sample)

Postby richie43 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:07 pm

Added dry sample for comparison

Here are some samples for you.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/l9uv7q68hd7aolg/LtYjYRY0f7
These are 44.1kHz/24bit

These were put together pretty quickly, but I wanted to get people hearing how gorgeous and natural these presets are. I have 3 audio clips from a stripped down version of a mix from an African project I am currently working on (Artists from Mozambique, to be more precise). I used 2 presets on each sample, 1 for mainly lead vocals with a little of the back-up vocals in that, and 1 for mainly back-up vocals with a little bit of the lead vocals in it. I did no tweaking of any parameters and added no fx. I just loaded the presets into the 2 reverb busses and quickly adjusted the buss level in Reaper and rendered the clip. With a little care and attention, these sound even more amazing. I love how they impart a great "space" to the audio without jumping out or sounding unnatural. I am loving these presets! I have barely begun to really dive into TankVerb, which is a different animal altogether (and equally as awesome!).
here is what you will hear:

Sample 1
Lead Vocals- "Choral verb"
Back-up Vocals- "Big Arena Verb"

Sample 2
Lead Vocals- "Vocal Room"
Back-up Vocals- "Symphony Hall"

Sample 3
Lead Vocals- "Open Air"
Back-up Vocals- "Lush Vocal"

get these libraries at the crazy-low price they are selling for right now. These are must-haves if you love reverb!
Last edited by richie43 on Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby Arne » Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:30 pm

Thanks for adding the samples. Agree, the library sound VERY good,I have not purchased the tank yet, as I have no idea how it may sound. I don`t like to buy blindfolded, but sometimes I do on others recommendations :-)
Arne
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby RJHollins » Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:40 pm

Thanks for the demo Richie.

Crazy schedule at the moment ... but I went ahead and purchased 'Phonocamptica' ... might be several days before I get to download it. [also get my support in there for our devs ... and certainly appreciate the intro pricing] :)

Look forward to working with this ... also need to seriously look at additional hard drive storage :|

thx
i7-5820k, MSI X99A Plus, 16 GIG Ram, Noctua NH-D14, Win-7 Pro [64-bit], Reaper-64

NVC [Nebula Virtual Controllers]
RJHollins
Expert
Expert

Postby richie43 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:37 pm

Arne wrote:Thanks for adding the samples. Agree, the library sound VERY good,I have not purchased the tank yet, as I have no idea how it may sound. I don`t like to buy blindfolded, but sometimes I do on others recommendations :-)

I will try to post some samples for TankVerb, but if I can't get to it before their special price is up, I am officially giving you the recommendation to do so! Besides, there are many many presets in TankVerb (nearly 100! :shock: ), so even if/when I get some samples up, it will barely touch the surface of the depth and versatility of the library. I used to never buy blind, but I will admit, that was when I first started using Nebula. After I learned which dev made amazing libraries every time, I tend to buy the newest library if it is something that I think I can use. And I buy them without trying demos or hearing audio. I mean, I KNOW that AITB, CDSM, Henry Olonga, Cupwise. Signaltonoise, Ownhammer, TM, RoomHunters, even the newcomer Gemini...... All of these guys release top quality stuff without fail. And as their prices come down and are so reasonable, if I think I can use a new eq and the hardware they sampled is interesting to me, I just buy them to support them so that they can continue. I am NOT made of money, I have a tight budget. But these Nebula libraries are such an incredible value and are so useful and revolutionary, I do my best to make them part of my budget. So even if I don't get TankVerb samples up, I urge you to get it while the price is so good.
Edit:

(The nearly 100 presets I cited include only one set, these come in "clean", "distortion", and "preview" sets, so multiply this number by 3! It's a huge library.)
Last edited by richie43 on Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby Definity » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:53 pm

Cool, I really want to hear the Tankverb. looking forward to it. I would of got it by now but got no cash :cry:
Definity

TankVerb Samples

Postby richie43 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:03 pm

Here's a few for TankVerb.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/a6clanb200bhgmb/2KUA9Qiy3Q

Pretty subtle, just a guitar buss of a doubled part. I think these really shine on solo instruments, but I wanted to post something quickly. Again, no tweaks or fx, just presets on the buss. The tracks are a bit rough even, but you can hear the colors of the reverbs I think. This is a huge library and I almost didn't want to post these as it is difficult to do this library justice- it is large, deep, and very versatile and colorful.

Sample 1
"Type 4-Long decay-Bright-Tube 1"

Sample 2
"Type 8- Long Decay- Dark- Tube 2"

Sample 3
"Medium Decay- Normal-Tube 2"
richie43
Expert
Expert

PreviousNext