Login

AITB releases PHONOCAMPTICA & TANK VERB! 25% off for 3 Days!

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: AITB releases PHONOCAMPTICA & TANK VERB! 25% off for 3 D

Postby richie43 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:28 pm

The download package is in multiple parts. Did you get all of them? Then just run the installer and it will unpack the rest. And their response is sometimes not as quick as we like sometimes because AITB is a very small company and you may be dealing with time zone differences (people DO sleep sometimes....)
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby analoginthebox.com » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:53 pm

Ok, it's time to reply here.

First of all, we feel sorry that there are some issues- with the new releases. We are aware of all of them and we are working hard on bugfixes.

We have never been very active here on the forums since we splitted AITB from nebula-programs.com so, please don't expect customer support HERE.

Back to the latest issue:
The installer of Tank Verb is missing the x86 component. It's ok on x64.
We are setting up a temporary fix until we repacked everything to be cross-platform compatible.

In that particular case:
PERSONALLY, I think a respond time of ONE BUSINESS day should be ok, no? Especially when I prepare a temp fix that is included immidiately? (This "small fix" 8-) is over 12GB in size- I think you know how much time it takes just to UPLOAD!)

It is already there, I just need to double check everything not to introduce even more problems! Please be a little patient- we'll keep everyone who informed us about his issues updated!
analoginthebox.com
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby mrtrip » Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:01 pm

Thanks for the quick reply and answering my questions, yes one business day is excellent customer service. To be honest, the error on your site regarding contact and no automatic e-mail replies, left me with no idea if my messages where being received. Hence the reason I tried the forum.

Just to clarify you will contact me when there is a fix available to download? Will that be for both installers, as I had the same problem with Phonocamptica ?
mrtrip
User Level I
User Level I

Postby mrtrip » Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:26 pm

Both e-mail links now received, thanks for the support.
mrtrip
User Level I
User Level I

Postby Arne » Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:05 pm

Well, I may not expect customer support here, but it would be nice if you could be so kind to respond to emails and posted support requests on your site. I purchased this library from you and it does not show up anywhere, and not in my account. Please respond.
Arne
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby richie43 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:38 am

Arne, they are resolving some surprise issues that unfortunately came up after release, so as annoying as it may seem, try to be patient and understand. I assure you that it is worth the wait. And for the record, I am not working for AITB, just a huge supporter and beta-tester. This is a HUGE and rather complicated library, so I am actually surprised that these last few bugs this few and this small. They are doing some really amazing and what I consider revolutionary work with these libraries (like many of the recent releases) and selling for a very nice price, so time spent waiting now will be well worth it.
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby Arne » Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:43 am

Thanks for the info, but some info to paying customers who do not know anything about the struggle and challenges would be nice as it will potentially generate less frustration and less fuzz for all

beat
Arne
Arne
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby lipa » Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:06 am

please guys understand releasing library for nebula is not like selling brand new iphone..there are no thousands of workers out there.. or customer service call centers.. in here, 3rd party developers are single man companies (or small teams at best) that have to have so many skills mastered that it always amazes what they do at these small prices...they have to maintain websites, do customer support, upgrades, not to mention actually sample hardware for weeks and check hundreds of parameters in nebula engine..please lets be cool about website glitches, or someone not returning email within an hour.. :)
lipa

Postby analoginthebox.com » Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:07 am

@Arne:
You posted at 10:38 PM (on a friday night!) on our forums and are complaining here at 10:43 PM about not receiving answer yet? :shock:

Your order has been processed automatically = a few seconds after your purchase by our server.
Your license has been added to the account with the same email adress you are using on PayPal. You did not even log in to this account succesfully. Instead you are posting complains here?

However, I moved the license from your "Troll Classic" account to your "real" one!

You can simply avoid that by using the same email address- this way there will not be 2 different accounts for you!

We even make it possible to you to add 2 email accoutns to the same account because some people like to use dedicated email addresses for PayPal and such....
analoginthebox.com
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby Arne » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:45 am

Thanks! Please delete my account related to the email address arne(at)runbox.no. I do not have access to that account and there is a failure on your site for resetting passwords. It does not send new password out upon posted request. Also, as a consequence, I am not able to add my paypal email address arne(at)paypal.no to my correct account which is arne(at)trollclassics.com. If I buy any new stuff from you, it will end up on an account at your site which I do not have access to, nor can get the password reset, so I can get access. Please delete this arne(ar)runbox.no empy account
Last edited by Arne on Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Arne
User Level XI
User Level XI

PreviousNext

Return to 3rd party libraries