Login

Rayphlex 661x2 A ( new demo prog added, set updated)

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: Rayphlex 661x2 A ( new demo prog added, set updated)

Postby Benjaminjo » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:39 pm

I installed the demo version quite some time ago and never had the time to really test it as I should. MAN! This thing is AMAZING. I mainly produce electronic music and in 20 years I have never found a plug in that can compress electronic kicks like a hardware compressor does.
This thing has that sound and power and can squash a 909 like the real deal. I'm very impressed.
I got lots of Nebula compressors from other developers and I've always felt they didn't work as they should, and to tell the truth I whish they would resample/rework those with the method you've found here bro.
Benjaminjo
User Level III
User Level III

Postby Formbank » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:44 pm

Bought sets A and B recently, very impressed all round.
Great to have access to all the functions on a single program for the sake of usability.
Formbank
User Level VII
User Level VII

Postby RJHollins » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:34 am

Hi Cupwise,

I had purchased the Rayphlex [A/B] quite some time ago. During that time, you had several updates issued.

I just [kinda] botched up my saved libraries [in NEBTEMPRepository] ... yes ... brain dead, late nite ... :roll:

So before I track down my archives ... was wondering if there has been a consolidated release ofthis package ... and if so ... can I do a re-download ?

I can PM or email confirmation #'s if needed.

Thanks.

RJHollins
i7-5820k, MSI X99A Plus, 16 GIG Ram, Noctua NH-D14, Win-7 Pro [64-bit], Reaper-64

NVC [Nebula Virtual Controllers]
RJHollins
Expert
Expert

Postby Cupwise » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:55 pm

yeah this is something i always do and always have done. if someone lost their programs or thinks theirs is out of date (there are version numbers at the bottom of the manual, which you can compare with the one in the manual for the library at my site), just email me (theres a contact form at my site but if you already have my email address you can just email me directly), tell me what you need and i'll get it to you.
Cupwise
Expert
Expert

Previous

Return to 3rd party libraries