Login

AlexB Modern Black Console PRO : audio demo here!

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: AlexB Modern Black Console PRO : audio demo here!

Postby Barendse » Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:20 pm

Tried that one allready and it didn't work. I've contacted Alex and he should discuss it with you so I was curious about the outcoming. Seems I can load all the programs except the pro programs.
Barendse
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby timothyallan » Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:32 am

Also, you guys should note that none of your old projects done with MBC MKii will sound the same when you reload them.

Even if you have both MKii installed and MBCPro, the MBCPro is the only one that shows up. All your old projects will simply load INIT in Nebula, and not the MBC presets you used before.

This is kind of a big thing, and I never saw it mentioned anywhere until I had to reopen a older project to make a radio edit.
timothyallan
User Level II
User Level II

Postby giancarlo » Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:11 am

it happens if protection is introduced on files keeping the old name. The songs based on those vectors try to open them as uncrypted. Please check it with alex, than with me
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Postby Grim » Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:58 pm

The program names are not actually the same so it wasn't so much of a surprise that they don't show up in old projects.
More of a problem is that renderer is only using the INIT files if you select the MBC pro so watch out for that until a fix is ready (new renderer release)
Grim

Postby giancarlo » Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:24 pm

ok, I've sent new renderer to franci, it shares the same nebula engine so it should fix this issue. I asked to alessandro the library. I'll check it in the spare time, in the meanwhile just try the new version (franci will upload it soon).
A suggestion: for renderer you should use exactly the same XML used by the authorized nebula. You should point to the same repository. I guess you are placing AUT files in the current nebula repository, not in vstplugins.
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Postby Grim » Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:21 pm

Hi Giancarlo.

A suggestion: for renderer you should use exactly the same XML used by the authorized nebula. You should point to the same repository. I guess you are placing AUT files in the current nebula repository, not in vstplugins

Maybe this is my problem....I am using a different xml as I have been "organising" my library with new Nebula instances.

Will try this now.
Thanks
Grim

Postby giancarlo » Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:03 pm

Other method: copy the AUT file/files in every repository root
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Postby Grim » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:39 pm

Thanks Giancarlo.

Pointing back to the xml I used in authorising didn't seem to help, but tbh I swapped & renamed a lot in the last few days so not entirely sure it's the same one.

Will try with new renderer tonight.

Thanks again for quick assistance.
Grim.
Grim

Postby norburybrook » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:47 pm

Anyone else having slow loading times with the new pro versions. I've checked everything I can think of but the new version is definitely a LOT slower loading than the old.

MC
norburybrook
User Level V
User Level V

Postby Grim » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:58 pm

They are slow but not sure much different from before....I'll compare to CLC tonight & post back.
Grim

PreviousNext

Return to 3rd party libraries