Login

AlexB Modern Black Console PRO : audio demo here!

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: AlexB Modern Black Console PRO : audio demo here!

Postby davidperetz » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:22 am

It's saddens me to say that after all the anticipation and expectation, AlexB latest offering sequel (o should we say; "three-quel") "MBC III: EvoLution of the Pro" is nothing more than a shameless bandwagon jump.
after the massive box office success of "Avatar" and "Alice" it seems like everyone and their dragon is going 3D.
and AlexB is no exception.
one only has to look no further than the near past to rediscover that AlexB was a major force in the NebuWood breakthrough revolution of recent years.
hailing from nowhere only two years ago, AlexB has transformed the rules of the game by setting a new limit to what can, and can't, be done with today's technology.
In the past AlexB has brought us some of the most vivid and colorful visions ever known to man. from the beautifully elegant "MWC" with it's sparkling highs, and earthshaking lows, or the "MTC" showcasing it's warmer and softer side, to the the recently and magnificent eighties influenced detailed Hi-Tech thriller - "CLC".
as you may remember "CLC" had so much "in your face" attitude, that viewers were known to jump off their seats, drop the Popcorn and started to flee dancing. :o
mind you that was even before the Dark glasses were rudimentary items in today shrine of imaginerium.
:geek:
And now AlexB has revisited his breakthrough epic the "MBC" for the third time, to go 3D all the way on us.
gone are all the fogginess artifacts and the decorative veils that were once a fixture spread on our screens. gone are the small and weightless feeling of old in the box world. enter the age of massive size, incredible weight, big 3D detailed spectaculars, and out of the box fun for hours.
now that it's established that AlexB can remake the classics in 3D and improve the ultimate best, one only has to wonder how far will he go before the ITB police will stop him. but AlexB latest offering makes it clearer than ever that the future will be Nebulised in 3D. and that future is now.

get your 3D glasses and :arrow: make some music.
davidperetz
User Level II
User Level II

Re: AlexB Modern Black Console PRO : Loooong load times

Postby norburybrook » Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:29 pm

Hi,

I've just installed the new lib, and I've noticed very long load times now.I have an OC i7 machine/win 7 x64 running reaper 3.4 x86 and it's taling at leat 20 seconds to load a MBC pro pre set, this seems to be per instance so when I'm loading a song with a few MBC's it's taking forever,which is usnusal for Reaper as it loads everything very quickly.

I've also noticed a few clicks and pops that weren't on my original songs with MBC but have started with the pro version.

Any ideas what's going on?

Marcus
norburybrook
User Level V
User Level V

Postby AlexB » Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:38 pm

I think bad setting in your MAST page, please check.
Mix with the ears, not with the eyes...
Facebook
WebSite
AlexB
Expert
Expert

Postby greekpeet » Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:06 pm

MBC Pro is the knees from beez.
greekpeet
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby Tangible » Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:24 pm

what's the expected time on the other consoles? I may be looking to purchase MWC and CLC but they aren't available anymore since we have to wait for the pro. Also, would I get a discount for already having MBC? Thanks.
Tangible
User Level 0
User Level 0

Postby ngarjuna » Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:14 pm

Finally got a chance to fully apply the new MBC to a mix last night; all I can say is holy crap! All week I was thinking "A new console emu is nice, but I'm actually perfectly happy with the ones I already have."

Now I'm thinking I want to remix a few things I did recently with the old Black programs...it's just that good. Bee's knees indeed.
ngarjuna
Expert
Expert

Postby Barendse » Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:58 pm

Is the Nebula2 issue already cleared?
Barendse
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby giancarlo » Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:49 pm

which nebula2 issue?
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Postby Barendse » Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:59 pm

Maybe I missed something but a week ago the pro program didn't work for Nebula2.
Barendse
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby giancarlo » Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:02 pm

hi, it should work if you upgrade to latest version available, 1.3.401
Otherwise contact me, I'll try to verify your issue
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

PreviousNext

Return to 3rd party libraries