Login

AlexB Modern Black Console PRO : audio demo here!

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: AlexB Modern Black Console PRO : audio demo here!

Postby Grim » Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:12 pm

I'm sorry but no.
The system is very easy, not invasive and improve the performance. It's the same as the Nebula plugin, you have really quick support and response, near to realtime if I don't sleep ... I can't do more...

I have no problem with having to authorise....but with a PC upgrade & then this new release I have had to authorise 3 times in 3 weeks!
Surely the same aut file could be made to work with any revisions of the same library??

& my last ser file I sent last night...around 14 hours ago & no response yet so not very near realtime :?
Grim

Postby tumburu » Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:15 pm

I can understand Alex' point of view, but Nebula was safe for some reason from the cracked world. Why this sudden need for protection? :?

Indeed the serial number seems enough IMHO, but what do I know.
tumburu
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby AlexB » Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:56 pm

Grim wrote:
I'm sorry but no.
The system is very easy, not invasive and improve the performance. It's the same as the Nebula plugin, you have really quick support and response, near to realtime if I don't sleep ... I can't do more...

I have no problem with having to authorise....but with a PC upgrade & then this new release I have had to authorise 3 times in 3 weeks!
Surely the same aut file could be made to work with any revisions of the same library??

& my last ser file I sent last night...around 14 hours ago & no response yet so not very near realtime :?

I haven't received.
Mix with the ears, not with the eyes...
Facebook
WebSite
AlexB
Expert
Expert

Postby Grim » Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:06 pm

Have just re-sent.

The last one didn't seem to be bounced though so maybe in your spam folder or you just missed it?

Was sent 00:35 GMT today.

Thanks
Andy
Grim

Postby AlexB » Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:07 pm

tumburu wrote:I can understand Alex' point of view, but Nebula was safe for some reason from the cracked world. Why this sudden need for protection? :?

Indeed the serial number seems enough IMHO, but what do I know.

Normally DAWs should not be connected to internet, so they doesn't need any software upgrade. My DAWs has been built one year ago with WinXP32-SP3 and I never connect them to internet and I haven't upgraded them to not slow the system with the microsoft sh**. I have a dedicated notebook for this. Professional studios do the same.
They work smooth, light and fast without any crash or problems with licenses... My Nebula ser is the first that I have had. 8-)
Facebook
WebSite
AlexB
Expert
Expert

Postby AlexB » Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:09 pm

Grim wrote:Have just re-sent.

The last one didn't seem to be bounced though so maybe in your spam folder or you just missed it?

Was sent 00:35 GMT today.

Thanks
Andy

No, I haven't spam folder.
PM you.
Facebook
WebSite
AlexB
Expert
Expert

Postby lordnielson » Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:11 pm

AlexB wrote:I'm sorry but no.
The system is very easy, not invasive and improve the performance. It's the same as the Nebula plugin, you have really quick support and response, near to realtime if I don't sleep :mrgreen: ... I can't do more... 8-)

The only problems with the past protection that I have had only with Vista and Win7 at 10% of the cases... Very low and I think that the problems are still in this bad software.

About the piracy... I have seen many guys to ask for programs cracked that they are cheap and cost $20... No words :roll:

If somebody with the necessary skills wants to crack it, they will. Simple as that. What people are saying is that customers shouldn't be made the victim.

I personally think that Nebula hasn't been cracked because people (the crackers) don't really know what it is or how it works, or where to begin even.

It's not just one piece of software. It's a concept.
lordnielson

Postby Grim » Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:47 pm

Alex I got your PM but can't reply as it says you have disabled PM receipt.

I've resent the email & I checked the address.
I have mailed you before from the same address with no problem so no idea why you are not receiving these now.
Grim

Postby Fishmac » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:42 pm

AlexB wrote:I'm sorry but no.
The system is very easy, not invasive and improve the performance. It's the same as the Nebula plugin, you have really quick support and response, near to realtime if I don't sleep :mrgreen: ... I can't do more... 8-)

The only problems with the past protection that I have had only with Vista and Win7 at 10% of the cases... Very low and I think that the problems are still in this bad software.

About the piracy... I have seen many guys to ask for programs cracked that they are cheap and cost $20... No words :roll:

...please? :roll:
Fishmac
User Level III
User Level III

Postby chagalj » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:28 am

AlexB wrote:
chagalj wrote:Alex, when do you expect to have a site opened for NEW customers?

Today, it will be open for MBC and VBQ... In the next weeks the other programs will come 8-)

Still no access... Is there some other way to buy your programs than through web site? Im just about to start important mixing process and would like to do it with MBC.
chagalj
User Level IV
User Level IV

PreviousNext

Return to 3rd party libraries