Login

AlexB Modern Black Console PRO : audio demo here!

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: AlexB Modern Black Console PRO : audio demo here!

Postby RJHollins » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:59 pm

[/quote]Post Fader insert!
:D[/quote]

hmmm ... thanks, but that was not the issue I was
referring to.

I was speaking to 'audio quality'.

Yes ... there is something nice about this NEB panner,
but the 'earlier' version was affecting the sound in a
way that wasn't nice. I'm still evaluating the new
PRO version ... my 1st impression with 'PRO' was
better ... more listening on my part coming up. ;)
i7-5820k, MSI X99A Plus, 16 GIG Ram, Noctua NH-D14, Win-7 Pro [64-bit], Reaper-64

NVC [Nebula Virtual Controllers]
RJHollins
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby ngarjuna » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:01 pm

I installed one of the new version programs (BG1) just to see if it would break all of my custom FX chains in REAPER that I've made. It doesn't seem to however it's going to the INIT whenever I try to load that program. Does that mean I would have to reinstall MBC and then generate a new authorization file and go through all that again?

If so, what's the difference/benefit of this new version again?
ngarjuna
Expert
Expert

Postby mrmonk » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:43 pm

ngarjuna wrote:I installed one of the new version programs (BG1) just to see if it would break all of my custom FX chains in REAPER that I've made. It doesn't seem to however it's going to the INIT whenever I try to load that program. Does that mean I would have to reinstall MBC and then generate a new authorization file and go through all that again?

If so, what's the difference/benefit of this new version again?

same problem i am having aswell. Do i need to send the ser file again to activate it
mrmonk
User Level 0
User Level 0

Postby AlexB » Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:08 am

Yes, this is the ultimate release and it needs new and different serial.

If your old version works you don't need to upgrade at this last release, even if this ultimate has a very little less cpu and ram load. (-2%)

I have done this last release , wasting a lot of time, to solve the problems into Vista and Win7 (the previous release in the 90% of the cases it works but this shitting software have too issues and problems with the whole universe!).

Cheers
Mix with the ears, not with the eyes...
Facebook
WebSite
AlexB
Expert
Expert

Postby chagalj » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:33 am

Alex, when do you expect to have a site opened for new customers? Im checking your site every day, your console programs are one of the main reasons for me to go for Nebula. (EQs first) :D
chagalj
User Level IV
User Level IV

Postby ngarjuna » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:04 am

AlexB wrote:Yes, this is the ultimate release and it needs new and different serial.

If your old version works you don't need to upgrade at this last release, even if this ultimate has a very little less cpu and ram load. (-2%)

I have done this last release , wasting a lot of time, to solve the problems into Vista and Win7 (the previous release in the 90% of the cases it works but this shitting software have too issues and problems with the whole universe!).

Cheers

Great, thanks, that's exactly what I wanted to know.
ngarjuna
Expert
Expert

Postby AlexB » Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:26 am

chagalj wrote:Alex, when do you expect to have a site opened for new customers? Im checking your site every day, your console programs are one of the main reasons for me to go for Nebula. (EQs first) :D

Today, it will be open for MBC and VBQ... In the next weeks the other programs will come 8-)
Facebook
WebSite
AlexB
Expert
Expert

Postby Fishmac » Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:51 am

Hi Alex,

i really dig your work and use your programs on every mix i do. but i have to say that your new authorization procedure is a bit over the top. personally i don't think there is much illegal stuff within the nebula community.
could you please change this into a name/serial-thing like analog in the box?
Fishmac
User Level III
User Level III

Postby david1103 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:37 pm

i agree with the anti copy protection sentiment.

ALL software is crackable, that has been proven. It only punishes the honest customer and makes zero difference to the dishonest ones who will get it free in the end anyway.

to be honest, the nebula protection seems to have caused a lot of people a lot of problems. with nebula 2 available so cheap that runs all the libraries, that is the best protection you can have. there should always be a cheap cut down version of nebula available to let the developers sell more of their stuff and stop piracy at the same time. that way everyone wins.
david1103
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby AlexB » Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:45 pm

I'm sorry but no.
The system is very easy, not invasive and improve the performance. It's the same as the Nebula plugin, you have really quick support and response, near to realtime if I don't sleep :mrgreen: ... I can't do more... 8-)

The only problems with the past protection that I have had only with Vista and Win7 at 10% of the cases... Very low and I think that the problems are still in this bad software.

About the piracy... I have seen many guys to ask for programs cracked that they are cheap and cost $20... No words :roll:
Facebook
WebSite
AlexB
Expert
Expert

PreviousNext

Return to 3rd party libraries