Login

AlexB Modern Black Console PRO : audio demo here!

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: AlexB Modern Black Console PRO : audio demo here!

Postby farjedi » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:09 am

I just got windows7 in and have gone through the tiresome process of reloading everything only to feel like reverting back to XP where everything worked fine without this ridiculous permissions fiasco. From word go, even as I am the only person using the machine and therfore the administrator, it created a user account for me and even tho it recognized that I'm logged in as administrator I would be told I can't do basic stuff cos I don't have permission and to 'contact the system administrator'. After trying to figure it all out, I thought I had it sorted and now I'm back to square one but worse. I now can't uninstall programs or even change myself to have permission to do so. 'contact system administrator'.
I know this is off topic rant, but how the f*ck can 7 be an advancement from XP, how can an upgrade be worse than the original..muppets..
er..anyway...back to nebula discussions.. :D
farjedi
User Level X
User Level X

Postby AlexB » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:57 am

:mrgreen: Image :mrgreen:
Mix with the ears, not with the eyes...
Facebook
WebSite
AlexB
Expert
Expert

Postby futur2 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:17 pm

sorry that's all bull
futur2

Postby mertayy » Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:17 pm

I got a reply. He couldn't get into win64 yet as he's very busy but he sent me some links of "already modified windows" that I'd rather not share here.

He also commented he also noticed a disappointment with new windows around computer related forums. But 64 bit is the future so I hope in time things will get better...
mertayy

Postby AlexB » Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:46 pm

I don't want an XP vs Vista war, but IMHO:

64bit is the future but if the software isn't good, I still in the present... I use my time to work, not to solve Microsoft problems in my system. Since my system works why upgrade to the problems ?
When loaded my audio tuned Win-XP32 only takes 130Mb RAM and 0-1% CPU... With tuned Win7-64 it takes over 1Gb and 5% CPU... I don't like the workflow, graphics, and much more...

Like sports cars: the real sports car is light weight, powerful, fast handling with great music at exhaust. The modern-wanna-be sports car are heavy weighted, silenced, elephant handling but with a ton of optionals like airbags, air conditioning, power steering, stereo system with ipod, comfortable seats, and more...

Mmmmhhhh... I still prefer jessica Alba :mrgreen:

Maybe in the very next future...
Facebook
WebSite
AlexB
Expert
Expert

Postby mertayy » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:10 pm

AlexB wrote:Win-XP32 only takes 130Mb RAM and 0-1% CPU... With tuned Win7-64 it takes over 1Gb and 5% CPU...

1GB!? :shock: wow I didn't know it was so bad, then almost doesn't give any advantage if there isn't more than 6 gb ram available I guess.

If I remember right the heavy tuned XP my cousin made uses 50-60 mb ram when first loaded and it makes a huge difference for me. But I'm not sure how low ram usage can decrease from 1 gb...
mertayy

Postby meloco » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:11 pm

I downloaded MBC-PRO quite a while ago, copied programs/vectors but as I was busy didn't try them. Only today I found that it loads Init, I read in the manual that I need to authorize MBC-PRO, but it didn't created .SER file in nebulatemprepository!
What can I do about it?
meloco
User Level VII
User Level VII

Postby AlexB » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:35 pm

As in the manual: write by email...
I don't support by the forum...
Facebook
WebSite
AlexB
Expert
Expert

Postby MESA4X12ER » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:41 pm

mertayy wrote:I got a reply. He couldn't get into win64 yet as he's very busy but he sent me some links of "already modified windows" that I'd rather not share here.

He also commented he also noticed a disappointment with new windows around computer related forums. But 64 bit is the future so I hope in time things will get better...

I hope you're aware that your cousin or whatever is completely full of shit. Trying to make himself out to be some super hacker lol. Anyone wanting to modify their windows to be more efficient just needs to shut down all the extra stuff running in the background that they don't need. There are settings that can be tweaked of course but nothing that's going to give you some huge jump in performance. Sorry mertayy tell your cousin I said he's a noob.
MESA4X12ER
User Level I
User Level I

Postby mertayy » Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:40 am

MESA4X12ER wrote:
mertayy wrote:I hope you're aware that your cousin or whatever is completely full of shit. Trying to make himself out to be some super hacker lol. Anyone wanting to modify their windows to be more efficient just needs to shut down all the extra stuff running in the background that they don't need. There are settings that can be tweaked of course but nothing that's going to give you some huge jump in performance. Sorry mertayy tell your cousin I said he's a noob.

Well I'm not good with computers and he is not a hacker. But I saw how he was working with his xp. Basicly he was using a program to open windows inside windows and usually he had huge amounts of data in front of him. As he tweaked something , he restarted the process to see if a crash oranything happened so thats why I guess it took a long time.

Before that I already disabled stuff on background from web sources as that was an easy process. But I have to say though I cannot prove anything as I cannot share links (or have a fresh system to make tests), the improvement I observed was huge and it never crashed.

I think its better if I should not explain more...but I think if someone searches for "info" on web he might notice things ;)
mertayy

PreviousNext

Return to 3rd party libraries