Login

Gemini Audio KultComp Tube Updated!!

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Postby Gemini Audio » Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:07 pm

- Instant Download

- Features the full distortion effect now!

- KultComp Tube is a Tube Distoriton Library for Acustica Audio Nebula3

- Includes Extension Programs for full distortion effect. (Requires two instances of nebula)

- 96kHz and 44.1kHz

- Stereo Programs

- Includes 10 Kenel programs

- Includes HQ programs (10 Kernel programs using the TIMED engine)

- Includes SE versions of all programs (CPU friendly 5 Kernel programs)

- Consists of 84 programs

- Library size 800MB

- Requires Nebula3, Nebula3 Pro or Nebula Server

To download the Kernel reduced Demo, please klick here: KultComp Tube Demo (For Nebula3 Free or Commercial)

About the original hardware

This library is based on the Tube Harmonics function of a Modern German Tube Compressor which is loved by many for its versatility and outstanding audio quality with the acclaimed musicality and user-friendliness that this company‘s units stand for. It finds it‘s application in Mastering, Mixing and Recording. Discrete, very high performance gain cells where developed for this compressor and are used instead of the usual VCAs. This compressor is the first product to use them. They ensure the highest level of musicality and clarity in signal processing and demonstrate significantly improved distortion values over VCAs. The adjustable tube saturation of the output stages combined with automatic output level adjustment can produce tube sound effects that range from the delicate to the raucous.

Contained programs (Includes SE and HQ versions of each program, 96kHz and 44.1kHz versions)

- KultComp Tube LineAmp
- KultComp Tube 2%
- KultComp Tube 5%
- KultComp Tube 10%
- KultComp Tube 15%
- KultComp Tube 20%
- KultComp Tube 30%
- KultComp Tube 40% EXT
- KultComp Tube 50% EXT
- KultComp Tube 60% EXT
- KultComp Tube 70% EXT
- KultComp Tube 80% EXT
- KultComp Tube 90% EXT
- KultComp Tube 100% EXT

The Website: Gemini Audio
Gemini Audio
User Level XI
User Level XI

Re: Gemini Audio KultComp Tube Updated!!

Postby lipa » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:11 am

:D Thanks very much!! I already used Your library often and like the results a lot! Soo.. with the new Extension programs, can You please explain why we are advised to use parallel mixing of tracks.. one with regular program and second with the new extended program? And should the mix be always 50/50%? Why wouldn't it work just like tape or tube booster (regular tape program and tapebooster instance just after it..) Or maybe I misunderstood it totally (referring to info from the manual..) ;)
lipa

Postby Gemini Audio » Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:48 pm

The KultComp Tube was designed to produce the most authentic results when used parallel. So you have to load the 30% program on your original channel and one of the extensions on the parallel channel. don’t change the volume of the extension program and decrease the volume of both channels equally back to the desired level. Of course you can do what ever sounds good to you e.g. changing the mix between both instances or loading the extension on the same channel after the 30% program, which will add different harmonics and will sound different than the hardware. But allowed is what sounds good

lipa wrote::D Thanks very much!! I already used Your library often and like the results a lot! Soo.. with the new Extension programs, can You please explain why we are advised to use parallel mixing of tracks.. one with regular program and second with the new extended program? And should the mix be always 50/50%? Why wouldn't it work just like tape or tube booster (regular tape program and tapebooster instance just after it..) Or maybe I misunderstood it totally (referring to info from the manual..) ;)
Last edited by Gemini Audio on Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gemini Audio
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby lipa » Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:18 am

thanks for the tip.. no problem working parallel.. just needed a confirmation :P and thanks so much for doing HQ timed optimised programs! really saves some time not having to edit every program to timed as I always do with other libraries..
lipa

Postby almusic » Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:24 am

I purchased KultComp..
It's not working.
threshold,ratio,Gain is Not
GDRV ??
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-PFk6 ... -p-k/2.jpg
almusic
User Level I
User Level I

Postby almusic » Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:49 am

:oops: :oops: :oops: the KultComp Tube Library is only the Tube Harmonic functio
almusic
User Level I
User Level I

Postby Gemini Audio » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:18 am

lipa wrote:thanks for the tip.. no problem working parallel.. just needed a confirmation :P and thanks so much for doing HQ timed optimised programs! really saves some time not having to edit every program to timed as I always do with other libraries..

You're welcome!
Gemini Audio
User Level XI
User Level XI

Return to 3rd party libraries