CDSoundMaster Tube Booster !

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

CDSoundMaster Tube Booster !

Postby cdsoundmaster » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:04 pm

Hi there,

We are pleased to announce "Tube Booster"!

This Nebula program library is created at 96kHz and requires a recent version of Nebula3 Pro.

It contains three programs; Low, Medium, and High.

"Tube Booster" recreates the natural sound of boosting the signal with a tube amplification stage or tube line driver pushed into increased gain. "Tube Booster" does for "Vintage Tube Collection" what "Tape Booster+" does for "R2R"! The natural sound of tube saturation has many unique qualities in comparison to tape, and many consider this complimentary to sustained and smooth transient material, with a smooth rounding of tones and large soundscape that accentuates the natural tonality of musical material.

For more information, sound examples, and for immediate download, please visit:

http://cdsoundmaster.com/site/cds-softw ... erneb.html

Previous customers please email for your special discount!

We hope that you enjoy this new collection!

God Bless You.
Vip Member
Vip Member

Re: CDSoundMaster Tube Booster !

Postby Arne » Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:38 am

Purchased together with your fantastic vintage tube collection 2.0 and tested it on an open transparent acoustic guitar / vocal mix. I was simply asthonished how good it sounded, and how I was able to control (shape) the sounds using various tubes and presets in this collaction. Combined with the Tube Booster the Vintage Collection lib is a "must have" to get the tube vibe character of sound into your DAW mixes - I am very pleased!
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby elam » Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:53 am

The demos are really impressive ! Good job
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby greekpeet » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:58 pm

I have been blown away utilizing both these new releases, r2r and TB+ in a double mix album I'm working on.

One word, HUGE, and beautiful sonics!

I was able to take a track and increase the individual channels perceived volumes in some cases 9 db, with no damage to the sound, and no increased peak.

These are a must have. If you guys have not seen the youtube video on where Michael uses the TB+ and R2R (IMO the best tape library out there) to push the track louder w/out damaging peaks or the sound I have to say you HAVE to check it out.

Using that with the Tube Booster and the new pack is an absolute game changer.

This is what my music has been missing since I have first started writing.

Michael, your the bees knees brother!

User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby Mercado_Negro » Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:54 am

These programs are golden!

Try using something like the MTP or any of the tube models from the PCS (specially the PCS TeleV72) plus one hi and one low boosts (or just 2 or 3 low boosts) with a vocal bouncing around -18dBFS and you'll smile right away! The incredible thing about this library, beside all its color, is it alters the source dynamics completely. It's like having a subtle compressor or driving a hi-end preamp to make things sound "tighter", it's amazing. Using it on busses is a god send (and a privilege if you have CPU enough heh) because it "rounds up" everything. After VTM-M2 this is one of the most impressive things I've heard lately. Be sure, ALL my serious mixes will have at least 2 instances somewhere using these programs! :mrgreen:
i7 3770k :: Asus P8H77-V LE :: 16Gb DDR3 @1600MHz :: Geforce GT 520 :: OCZ-Vertex 128Gb :: WD Black Series 1Tb and Green Series 1Tb :: F*******e Liquid56 :: REAPER 64bit and StudioOne 64bit (both latest versions) :: Win 10 64bit
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Mplay » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:17 pm

Hi Michael, I was wondering: will the be a 3rd stage booster, like the vtm-m2 is for tape? Not that I can imagine much room for improvement, but you've surprised me before :).

Return to 3rd party libraries