Nebula Reverb for EDM (Electronic Dance Music)

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: Nebula Reverb for EDM (Electronic Dance Music)

Postby faun2500 » Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:29 am

depending on the cutoff frequency, synth filter envelope changes the attack, decay, release etc...

Surely you understand that? :P

These filters might be nice for basic filtering or to use as you would a 3rd party plugin but I counldn't see how it could possibly take the place of the synths filter because of the filter envelope.
Forthcoming releases on: Black Heart Label, Hyperdrive and Transfixion. http://soundcloud.com/100mg. 6 FREE Downloads on my soundcloud page. Nebula ALL over these trax!
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby Mplay » Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:02 pm

Well, a filter is just a filter :)

Postby greekpeet » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:47 pm

davidgary73 wrote:Btw, some recomended to get some nebula filters programs as well.

Which nebula filters are recommended? Moog 4pole, Vintage L, of T Res filters or any other 3rd party nebula program filters?

I love all of them, and they each have their own 'sound' to them too. The T Res have a pretty high cut off from the get go and sometimes might not be the best thing for something you want to 'shimmer', but can sound awesome on something that is more focused on the mid to low mid type of instrument.

The Moogs I recommend em' all, especially on a moog based VST. I like to stack two of them if thats the case, really goes a long way.

Wish there where more 3rd party based filters like these to give a wider range of tone and color to software instruments.
User Level XI
User Level XI

Return to 3rd party libraries