Login

Nebula 3 Pro For Sale

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Nebula 3 Pro For Sale

Postby HIFIDELITY » Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:08 am

Nebula 3 Pro=£125 will be £89 plus paypal fees.......From Aninloginthebox- Mammoth Eq(Massive Passive)=£13-Fate EQ(N**e 1073)=£13-Doc Fear EQ(D.W Fearn)=£11 and APE EQ(A*I 550B EQ+A*I 512 Pre-amp)£10........ Alexb=Classic Logic Console(S*L 40O0+)£35-PCS(Pre-amp suite with some of the best pre-amps ever made! From Rare,Vintage to Modern Total 39 both Solid State Tube. this is just amazing more colour than you could ever imagine! just check out the pdf on Alexb Site)£18- VMQ Mastering EQ(Vintage Teldec/N*****n EQ£18+The Expansion pack which costs£18.......Signaltonoize=Moog 4Pole Low Pass Filter£7- Vintage Iron U10 £5(A Sampled Vintage UTC Transformer used in many Analog Designs inc used in many classic analog designs. (Example vintage U*******l A***o). They are a large part of analog sound & character. They modify frequency/transient response & add mild saturation.Last but not least,rtyhminminds new Strip 76 Compressor,So thats the lot,i must say every program and nebula is in a class of its own,All the programs have that Analog magic! Now to the nitty gritty MONEY! Well everything new comes to £250! and i need £180 To pay a bill,so with that in mind i would consider £150 or near offer? For Everything,including Nebula 3 Pro. So let me know What you think and hopfuly we can do a deal? Kind Regards Jay p.s Everything is cleared with Giancarlo and the Lirary Devs p.ss PM Me if your intrested
HIFIDELITY
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

Re: Nebula 3 Pro For Sale

Postby AlexB » Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:36 am

I'm sorry but you can't resell the AlexB libraries as the End User License Agreement says (user manual and now on the website also).
The customer purchases the right to license the use of the programs, not the actual ownership of a copy of the program. So it is illegal and no support, upgrades or discount for the "new" purchaser.

People probably forgot that we are single person developer, and not big companies. We try to give the lowest possible price confiding in the sales to be able to develop new programs.

Only to be clear.

Alex
Mix with the ears, not with the eyes...
Facebook
WebSite
AlexB
Expert
Expert

Postby elam » Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:14 am

I understand you Alessandro.Every 3rd party dev. is free to have his/her own policy.

Maybe you should have told him that when he asked you a couple of days ago.

Anyway ...

... and sometimes people can bend their rules .
elam
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby jazzhobby » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:33 am

Simple solution is for AlexB to buy the license back from him.
jazzhobby
User Level I
User Level I

Postby richie43 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:39 am

jazzhobby wrote:Simple solution is for AlexB to buy the license back from him.

Good luck with that. I think Alex feels like he will lose business if someone buys from another user instead of him, so if Alex buys it back, it's like a double whammy; he actually pays out for it. I think the simplest solution with the least amount of friction, if I were in Alex's position, would be to take a small risk and turn my head, let the guy sell the library to bail himself out financially. With the act of kindness I would retain the persons trust in me and when he is ready to start repurchasing Nebula libraries, he will buy from me again. Alex makes awesome stuff, and I imagine that HIFIDELITY will be rebuilding his Nebula arsenal as soon as he is able. The sound is so good, it is hard to go back to non-Nebula digital audio after your ears have been spoiled so much.
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby AlexB » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:39 pm

elam wrote:I understand you Alessandro.Every 3rd party dev. is free to have his/her own policy.

Anyway ...

He has not asked to me... And I haven't time to read the forum regularly (this is well known)
Mix with the ears, not with the eyes...
Facebook
WebSite
AlexB
Expert
Expert

Postby HIFIDELITY » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:28 pm

AlexB wrote:
elam wrote:I understand you Alessandro.Every 3rd party dev. is free to have his/her own policy.

Anyway ...

He has not asked to me... And I haven't time to read the forum regularly (this is well known)

Hi Alex, I emailed you four times,not on the forum but your personal email! I contacted EVERY developer and Giancarlo because i wanted everything to be above board and ok with all,if you check the off topic forum you will see i asked about selling weeks ago and was advised to get permission from all devs,So thats what i done,and everyone of them was so pleasant and gave there blessing because i am in such financial difficulties! but you never relied to any of my emails Alex and i was getting desperate! So I knew if i put it up on the forum you would see and hoped you would pm me and then i could ask your permission! I was not doing anything behind your back and there no dodgy stuff going on! Its just situations change and because mine has changed so much i cannot keep up music as a hobby any longer. I even emailed you about 5 days ago to ask about my pro versions of your programs just to get your attention,but you still never replied(please check) i really didnt want to do it over the forum in public! But Alex,Could i PLEASE sell on your libraries? It would help me so much. Many Thanks and Kind Regards Jay
HIFIDELITY
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

Postby HIFIDELITY » Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:25 pm

Hi,Alex could you please reply to my last post?,its just i have a lot of people that want to buy my Nebula+libs but myself and the potential buyers feel a bit funny going ahead with any sale after your post! I can understand if i never tried to contact you and ask your permission,but i truly did! So please either way, can you please let me know where i stand? I would appreciate it very much,because as i have said before regarding the selling of my music software,if i do not pay my rent and phone bill at the end of the month,i face eviction! and this is no lie,ask any Developer and they will confirm my situation! Many Thanks Jay
HIFIDELITY
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

Postby HIFIDELITY » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:00 pm

Sorry one last post,Alex could you please check the Off Topic Forum under,Can i sell Nebula,and check my posts,what they say and what date they were posted! Hopefully you will then understand i was trying my hardest to contact you! Thanks Jay
HIFIDELITY
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

Postby Mplay » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:30 am

AlexB wrote:I'm sorry but you can't resell the AlexB libraries as the End User License Agreement says (user manual and now on the website also).
The customer purchases the right to license the use of the programs, not the actual ownership of a copy of the program. So it is illegal and no support, upgrades or discount for the "new" purchaser.

People probably forgot that we are single person developer, and not big companies. We try to give the lowest possible price confiding in the sales to be able to develop new programs.

Only to be clear.

Alex

I'm not picking sides, but would like to add that EULA's are looking to become obsolete under the upcomming directive european consumer rights (sec 2008/614)

Mplay LLM ;)
Mplay

Next

Return to 3rd party libraries