Login

CD Soundmaster T*****t Console..

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: CD Soundmaster T*****t Console..

Postby Owen » Sun May 16, 2010 2:01 pm

mmmmmm no email about this one...must be early ;)

Owen ;)
Owen
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby Veet » Sun May 16, 2010 7:32 pm

I cannot find this new T*****t console anywere. Do you have a link?
Veet
User Level II
User Level II

Postby farjedi » Sun May 16, 2010 10:39 pm

I got an email as a previous customer which includes a discount..sorry if I jumped the official release gun..
farjedi
User Level X
User Level X

Postby RJHollins » Sun May 16, 2010 10:50 pm

hmm ... previous customer here ... no email :?
i7-5820k, MSI X99A Plus, 16 GIG Ram, Noctua NH-D14, Win-7 Pro [64-bit], Reaper-64

NVC [Nebula Virtual Controllers]
RJHollins
Expert
Expert

Postby Veet » Sun May 16, 2010 10:51 pm

Well, I bought also 6 items off his website.
Anyway, I can wait. :| :)
Veet
User Level II
User Level II

Postby Owen » Mon May 17, 2010 12:10 pm

mmmmmm yes, previous customer also...I suspect maybe Michael is holding back on telling the universe about this one for some other reason ;-?

Oh the intrigue ;) Let's get this thread up to three hundred posts with no evidence of a real product!

Owen ;)
Owen
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby Grim » Mon May 17, 2010 1:56 pm

The mail from CDSM arrived here....it was titled:

New "Classic Console" Library From CDSoundMaster !!!!!!!

I'd check those spam folders again ;)

It's just one too many consoles for me to take in right now so am leaving it for the time being while I get used to what MBC Pro & Globe can do.
Grim

Postby pat38 » Mon May 17, 2010 11:02 pm

I could not find where to demo/buy that T*****t Console ...
pat38
User Level II
User Level II

Postby cdsoundmaster » Mon May 17, 2010 11:54 pm

Hi everyone!

Wow this is amazing!
I will be posting the full public release very soon. All details will be posted at that time.
I have only released first to previous customers.

To help give a sonic guide on this console:
This can be used comparitively against other consoles for different flavors very, very successfully. With the Globe specifically, it is a nice contrast of very smooth high end sweetending and subtle variation of dynamics, where with the Tride-N-Tru it is a little warmer, a slight roll-off from mid range all the way past 30kHz, and your overlapping harmonics are very pure, very dynamic, and depending on the source material, will give a little volume increase boost from higher harmonic content than some Globe reaction to content, which may be a little more punchy than warm. It is almost similar to comparing the Otari at 30IPS to the Studer at 15IPS. Where the Otari is very tight and punchy and defined but still sweetening, the Studer is so smooth and warm and subtle. I have tested these in combinations with each other, and keeping in mind that other items that one chooses to place on their 2 buss and subs can have a huge profound effect on the outcome. Very few analog mixes go only through the console and/or eq or tape. Many will get warmed up and changed from several other outboard gear.
What I find the most pleasing about having these subtle high end circuits interacting track by track, is that when you combine them with virtual plug-in items in your chain, you will find the pther plug-ins coming to life with much more interaction and character, bc you are feeding them very sutble dynamically altering information.

But, there will be a full release very soon. It would have already happened but I had an out of town performance this weekend and am just now responding to emails.

Thanks for your interest, enthusiasm, and patience!

God Bless You,
Michael
cdsoundmaster
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby farjedi » Tue May 18, 2010 2:42 am

I agree in that it may be beneficial to think of these consoles as colorizers rather than something that you have to render on to each and every track to have a realistic console sound. We learn their sonic traits and then can decide which one could possibly benefit the source material the best, on a track by track or group basis..
maybe, just maybe, sometimes a track may not need Nebula at all :)..it's pretty hard to resist tho..
anyway just got the mail re: MTC-pro so can't wait to hear how that's improved..
farjedi
User Level X
User Level X

PreviousNext

Return to 3rd party libraries