Login

Hi guys , new to Nebula - Mastering options

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: Hi guys , new to Nebula - Mastering options

Postby surbitone » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:27 pm

I'm loving the vari-mu with s/c eq, just gently tickling, generally with a mammoth /gml / N*****n or EQP1A3S. That's the only Neb comp I use on the 2-buss or for mastering really, other than that I use either hardware or PSP Old Timer me, which is a rude plugin. I like the 1968me alot, it's does sound crazy fat, but I can imagine doing quite a few recalls using it on other peoples mixes, as it's just so coloured.
surbitone
User Level V
User Level V

Postby ged333 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:45 pm

Wow I just used Neb3 free with the 4K Heaven ( 2 instances! )
you can really hear the difference - I can hear that analog saturation it's really subtle with 1 instance , but with 2 it's awesome -
bye bye itb sound hahah
ged333
User Level 0
User Level 0

Postby cps418 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:55 pm

ged333 wrote:Wow I just used Neb3 free with the 4K Heaven ( 2 instances! )
you can really hear the difference - I can hear that analog saturation it's really subtle with 1 instance , but with 2 it's awesome -
bye bye itb sound hahah
And as I said in the beginning of this post, the main thing you'll have to do is experiment with neb pro, and a few 3rd party presets to see were you stand. I'm sure before you discovered neb you thought your mastering was the bomb, but now you can change your fuse and re lite.
cps418
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby faun2500 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:34 am

Just want to add - Really, really liking the new MWD. Haven't used it on a master yet but i expect it's going to be very good!
Forthcoming releases on: Black Heart Label, Hyperdrive and Transfixion. http://soundcloud.com/100mg. 6 FREE Downloads on my soundcloud page. Nebula ALL over these trax!
faun2500
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby ged333 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:35 pm

[quote="cps418 And as I said in the beginning of this post, the main thing you'll have to do is experiment with neb pro, and a few 3rd party presets to see were you stand. I'm sure before you discovered neb you thought your mastering was the bomb, but now you can change your fuse and re lite.[/quote]

Not really - I thought my masters before were decent enough but in no way would I say I was Overjoyed by them.
ged333
User Level 0
User Level 0

Postby HIFIDELITY » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:44 am

Hi.ged333. Just wanted to let you know, because of some financial issues i am forced to sell my Nebula 3 pro+Some exellent libraries! everythings been cleared with Giancarlo and the Library Developers. I have some great mastering EQs like the massive passive and a very famous German Mastering EQ just to mention a few! So if your intrested let me know and im sure we can come to a great deal for the both of us! PM me if you can or just post here. Kind Regards Jay
HIFIDELITY
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

Postby richie43 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:30 am

Yo HIFIDELITY. I just PM-ed you. Sorry to hear about your continuing troubles. Post what you have for sale and this community will help you out pretty quickly I bet. Peace.
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby ged333 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:15 pm

HIFIDELITY wrote:Hi.ged333. Just wanted to let you know, because of some financial issues i am forced to sell my Nebula 3 pro+Some exellent libraries! everythings been cleared with Giancarlo and the Library Developers. I have some great mastering EQs like the massive passive and a very famous German Mastering EQ just to mention a few! So if your intrested let me know and im sure we can come to a great deal for the both of us! PM me if you can or just post here. Kind Regards Jay

Thanks Jay - unfortunately I can't afford it at the moment but thanks very much for your offer mate
ged333
User Level 0
User Level 0

Previous

Return to 3rd party libraries