Login

CDSM

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: CDSM

Postby cdsoundmaster » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:19 pm

I agree! :-)
I've been considering it for some time. Funny, but I am still exhausted from the TB+ and VTM research, although I've done a lot of successful tests on the tubes as well (there is already a VTM-type item planned since before the VTM release). If we align it with the next phase of VTM processing, the Neb side could be done easier. Most likely it will still be standard full length kernels and not micro, but depends. The flexibility with micros could help boost things, but if the quality has to shrink at all it wouldn't be worth more boost and less accuracy. That's the beauty of Nebula's process; the quality. When it comes to higher harmonics and some limiting/compression, I think the process I developed with VTM is extremely close to real and natural, so one way or another I hope to bring something like that to the table.

I'll post something in the forum for the new eq/console release soon, so don't say too much yet! :-) Thanks so much for the enthusiasm!!! :-)

dpclarkson wrote:I'd love the idea of a Tube-booster library,
as he did with Tapebooster.
cdsoundmaster
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby dpclarkson » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:04 pm

Don't worry Michael, the annoucement
is all yours! :)
Thank you for taking a tube-equivalent
of TB+ into consideration!
I can imagine that it will be another exhausting
job.
dpclarkson

Postby micstandbob » Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:43 am

love the new library! was able to put it to use immediately!!!!!! thx
micstandbob
User Level II
User Level II

Postby cdsoundmaster » Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:03 am

Awesome! I'm so glad! :-)
micstandbob wrote:love the new library! was able to put it to use immediately!!!!!! thx
cdsoundmaster
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby faun2500 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:25 am

Very, very interested in a 'tubebooster'! :P
Forthcoming releases on: Black Heart Label, Hyperdrive and Transfixion. http://soundcloud.com/100mg. 6 FREE Downloads on my soundcloud page. Nebula ALL over these trax!
faun2500
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby surbitone » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:25 am

Plus 1 on the tube booster. I'd love to have some vinyl distortion / compression in a Nebula program, in the style of R2R, TB & VTM. Nothing sounds like drums recorded ton tape coming off vinyl - you've got us halfway there already!!
surbitone
User Level V
User Level V

Postby steve36 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:13 pm

Very nice...I've used it straight away too. :D

Steve
steve36
User Level II
User Level II

Postby cdsoundmaster » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:25 pm

Hi everyone.
Just want to write a quick note to say that I have been listening, and good news is on the way. :-)
I won't give details for a few days, but finally... FINALLY some new breakthroughs on the difficult task to do justice to the way vacuum tubes increase the sonic drive characteristics before going into distortion or overload. Tubes can do many tasks and sound different with each of them, but the best example of 'that' tube sound when being driven harder, can now be considered successful and effective. And, new surprises to follow shortly after! :-)
cdsoundmaster
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby pipamail » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:33 pm

Great news :D
pipamail
User Level III
User Level III

Postby futur2 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:51 am

cdsoundmaster wrote:Hi everyone.
Just want to write a quick note to say that I have been listening, and good news is on the way. :-)
I won't give details for a few days, but finally... FINALLY some new breakthroughs on the difficult task to do justice to the way vacuum tubes increase the sonic drive characteristics before going into distortion or overload. Tubes can do many tasks and sound different with each of them, but the best example of 'that' tube sound when being driven harder, can now be considered successful and effective. And, new surprises to follow shortly after! :-)

great :D
futur2

PreviousNext

Return to 3rd party libraries