Login

Cupwise release - Custom Tremolos

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: Cupwise release - Custom Tremolos

Postby Cupwise » Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:15 am

mr.tele wrote:Wonderful sounds. Never heard anything like it in the box for sure. :o Does the 'pay 1$ extra' deal count for previous purchases? If so, how do we do it?

yeah, it counts.
if you already bought one version of the sets and want the other, just email me. i'll send you a paypal invoice for 1$. then i'll set it up.
Cupwise
Expert
Expert

Postby Cupwise » Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:20 am

richie43 wrote:That is very generous Tim. I guess if I wasn't so zealous about some of you devs I could have saved alot of money....(I usually buy both sets of your libraries right away, lol).

hmm.. i'll try to remember you richie. actually i'll make note of it somewhere. i'll put those extra purchases as credit towards one of my next releases (i'll just give it to you).
Cupwise
Expert
Expert

Postby Cupwise » Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:49 am

piperboy wrote:This is truly remarkable. I have never ever ever heard sounds fly around my room like this.

i don't know if i ever really mentioned it in the manual or on the site or anywhere, but 5 of the 10 effects were sampled in stereo. for two of those, the stereo effect is subtle, just like a typical preamp/console/eq program that was sampled in stereo, because both channels are doing the same thing at the same time. one of the others is a psuedo stereo effect from two separate mxr 117 pedals (with their LFO switched off), so the stereo image should widen a bit as the tremolo goes up. you have some control over how much of that effect you get, and at full it becomes very robotic sounding. the last 2 are more like autopans so that might be what you noticed 'flying around'. one was sampled to 'chase' the other, so it actually sounds like a motion across the speakers (and you can switch direction). it came out better than i expected and is probably my favorite. to me it sounds like a solid moving sound source going across the room. the other is a typical autopan where the sides are opposites (one side is up while other is down). it's less surprising but you can get some more interesting stuff with the other shapes like random and the ramps or a fast square. oh and the step shape does something kind of neat. all of these things are in that clip.
Cupwise
Expert
Expert

Postby richie43 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:43 pm

Cupwise wrote:
richie43 wrote:That is very generous Tim. I guess if I wasn't so zealous about some of you devs I could have saved alot of money....(I usually buy both sets of your libraries right away, lol).

hmm.. i'll try to remember you richie. actually i'll make note of it somewhere. i'll put those extra purchases as credit towards one of my next releases (i'll just give it to you).

No worries Tim. Your prices are so fair and the quality is so great, I don't mind buying them. But if you want to trade some stuff for testing.........
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby Cupwise » Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:02 pm

i might take you up on that (maybe within a month's time), richie! ;)
Cupwise
Expert
Expert

Postby piperboy » Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:37 pm

Thanks a lot Tim...

My ear just fell off.
piperboy
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

Postby cpwade » Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:34 pm