Login

AlexB - Modern White Dynamics PRO

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: AlexB - Modern White Dynamics PRO

Postby fuseburn » Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:48 pm

Can't wait for the demo presets !
Audio Demos don't tell me much. I have the 4KD and found its audio demo pretty boring. Having bought and used the preset I can say it's brilliant in terms of coloration (better than I expected), but strange in terms of the actual compression - can't get it to sit right, holding out for more improvements. Hoping it'll improve with all the nebula beta stuff !

Keep up the great work !
fuseburn
User Level X
User Level X

Postby surbitone » Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:02 pm

Will be buying! I can't wait until the 2500 though. :D
surbitone
User Level V
User Level V

Postby Barendse » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:04 pm

Excellent programs!
Barendse
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby tosza » Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:46 pm

Just a little mistake: The manual says that there are 36 programs but only 32 programs (no 20:1/25:1 programs) are included.
tosza
User Level I
User Level I

Postby AlexB » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:19 am

tosza wrote:Just a little mistake: The manual says that there are 36 programs but only 32 programs (no 20:1/25:1 programs) are included.

Thank you, fixed ;)

I'm glad that someone reads the manual :lol:
Mix with the ears, not with the eyes...
Facebook
WebSite
AlexB
Expert
Expert

Postby cps418 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:55 pm

Alex I have been waiting for a while for the demo. It would seem as if you are not offering one for the modern white. If that is the case I think you could at least offer a demo link to returning customers, since the audio demos don't say good, or bad about the product.
cps418
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby AlexB » Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:32 pm

I think no demo since people always ask for more and more and some marketing guys love to speculate about these really cheap programs... So I don't know what the best way is for releasing a "right" demo.
Audio demo sound good from the feedback received.
Facebook
WebSite
AlexB
Expert
Expert

Postby richie43 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:23 pm

I may be flamed for this, but I think when a dev has proven that they don't release crappy stuff they have a right to not release a demo. These libraries are an intensely great value for what they have to offer and are worth every penny even if it doesn't become your do-everything comp/eq/ etc. It never hurts to have options, and Alex always delvers quality. Buy it when it's ready or wait to hear from those that do buy it. Demos cost the dev time and money, and as Alex has alluded to before, once he releases a demo, people want more and more. Trust the guy and let him (and other devs) run his business as he sees fit. He's not a scam artist and has always respected the Neb community.
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby cps418 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:40 pm

richie43 wrote:I may be flamed for this, but I think when a dev has proven that they don't release crappy stuff they have a right to not release a demo. These libraries are an intensely great value for what they have to offer and are worth every penny even if it doesn't become your do-everything comp/eq/ etc. It never hurts to have options, and Alex always delvers quality. Buy it when it's ready or wait to hear from those that do buy it. Demos cost the dev time and money, and as Alex has alluded to before, once he releases a demo, people want more and more. Trust the guy and let him (and other devs) run his business as he sees fit. He's not a scam artist and has always respected the Neb community.
No, by no means will you be flamed for a true statement. I gave the demo link idea because I never heard a true modern white, 4kd, or 1176. So these neb presets may be 95% accurate, but may be the 100% 1176 does not sit well with my style of mixing. So without being able to try it with my style of mixing how will I know If I like it. The demos may sound good alone , but throw in my daw, PT my monitors, fostex my mic, rohde my sound card, emu etc. That all changes how any gear sits.
cps418
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby AlexB » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:53 pm

I have bought from East West the very CRAP piano libraries without the possibility to try a demo and without the possibility to resell this crap library (shitty policy)
400 euro (EW) vs 20 euro (Nebula librariy developers)... A little difference :lol:
Facebook
WebSite
AlexB
Expert
Expert

PreviousNext

Return to 3rd party libraries