Login

AlexB - Modern White Dynamics PRO

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

AlexB - Modern White Dynamics PRO

Postby AlexB » Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:29 pm

Hello !

Modern White Dynamics has been released ! :) .

SAMPLED AT 96kHz AND 44.1kHz !!!

MWD PRO

New and powerful approach to dynamic processing! This widely-acclaimed dual compressor/limiter embodies feed-forward (modern) and feed-back (vintage) mode, both with that legendary, classic and elegant silky sound.

The sampled unit has been improved with NOS Signetics ICs, Rubycon audio caps, and DC path revised. Compared to the original unit the sound is more detailed, warmth and with better stereo image.

. 32 differents programs at 5K
. Stereo programs and Stereo with sidechain function
. Feed-forward (modern) and Feed-back (vintage) modes
. Over 150 MB library programs

Programs characteristics and details in the user manual: MWD User Manual

Audio Demo and comparison with Stein-RND plugins available in the Listening Room

>> Please update your Nebula3 plugin at very last release <<

Previous customers have 25% discount, see on the webpage and place an order with webmail form if you want to take advantage from this offer (and please, be patient: the order will be processed manually in less than 24h... Sometime I try to sleep :mrgreen: )

Customers will receive an informative email also.

PLEASE update your Nebula plugin at the very last release !

STAY TUNED ON TWITTER !!! and Facebook !!!

Thank you, all the best 8-)

Alex
Mix with the ears, not with the eyes...
Facebook
WebSite
AlexB
Expert
Expert

Re: AlexB - Modern White Dynamics PRO

Postby richie43 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:42 pm

I must have checked your site Alex as you were releasing because 5 minutes before it was "under construction"! I ordered already. I don't even need a demo for your libraries, they are always top notched.
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby AlexB » Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:53 pm

Facebook
WebSite
AlexB
Expert
Expert

Postby vicnestE » Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:57 pm

Congratulate for the release.

I love MWD for -1dB~-2dB gain reduction, really sweeten the sound.

Very different compared to 4KD.
Solid bass and open sounding. Less punchy but still retains the fat lows.

And the greyed out thing on
http://www.alessandroboschi.eu/html/en/alexbprograms.htm
is really exciting 8-)
vicnestE
Expert
Expert

Postby richie43 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:58 pm

No refresh needed. As I said, i went back and saw that it had been released and I ordered already! I am awaiting the finalizing of the order so I can download and use. Do I get some kind of prize for being such an earlier buyer?? :lol:
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby Mercado_Negro » Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:37 pm

vicnestE wrote:Congratulate for the release.

1dB or 2dB of GR??? Man, this compressor is TRANSPARENT, push it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No fear!!! Give it more than 10dBs of GR on FB mode and you'll smile everytime (well, I do but I end up removing it because Nebula's comps piss me off, their behavior frustrates me).
i7 3770k :: Asus P8H77-V LE :: 16Gb DDR3 @1600MHz :: Geforce GT 520 :: OCZ-Vertex 128Gb :: WD Black Series 1Tb and Green Series 1Tb :: F*******e Liquid56 :: REAPER 64bit and StudioOne 64bit (both latest versions) :: Win 10 64bit
Mercado_Negro
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby vicnestE » Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:50 pm

Mercado_Negro wrote:

1dB or 2dB of GR??? Man, this compressor is TRANSPARENT, push it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No fear!!! Give it more than 10dBs of GR on FB mode and you'll smile everytime (well, I do but I end up removing it because Nebula's comps piss me off, their behavior frustrates me).

I meant as mastering bus compressor.
It's about 7dB~9dB RG before first attack breaks.

So I leave it on my 2bus with less GR for the overall and complete N**e sound only.
vicnestE
Expert
Expert

Postby AlexB » Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:53 pm

Mercado_Negro wrote:

Have you tested the very last beta ? Their behavior is more close at the hardware than any plugin... But personally I don't go over -6dB GR, even with the hardware... 8-)
Facebook
WebSite
AlexB
Expert
Expert

Postby Mercado_Negro » Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:02 pm

AlexB wrote:Have you tested the very last beta ? Their behavior is more close at the hardware than any plugin... But personally I don't go over -6dB GR, even with the hardware... 8-)

No Alessandro :( I didn't download it because I'm having some problems with my ISP so I can't download anything for now (I think I will get access to downloads again on 2 or 3 weeks).

This 5043 comp sounds great, I really love it. It's so transparent that sometimes you can't even notice it :lol: It really "put things together", a buss dream. I didn't try the 15/07 beta with the attack/release improved but I'm pretty sure the problem is still there since this is apparently a problem with Nebula and not libraries per se. When there's a lot of GR going on I hear a very hard hit when compression starts (like I said, this is true for all nebula comps). I don't use comps in the Master too often, it's very rare if you see me doing it but a comp like this MWD on vocals busses is just a dream... and yes, with a 10dB GR!!! :lol: Sometimes more :D
i7 3770k :: Asus P8H77-V LE :: 16Gb DDR3 @1600MHz :: Geforce GT 520 :: OCZ-Vertex 128Gb :: WD Black Series 1Tb and Green Series 1Tb :: F*******e Liquid56 :: REAPER 64bit and StudioOne 64bit (both latest versions) :: Win 10 64bit
Mercado_Negro
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby Definity » Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:18 pm

damm i really wana hear this comp being pushed, i cant even hear the 3dB GR on the demos on Alex's site.
Definity

Next

Return to 3rd party libraries