Login

Mastering Tools Bundle: MTP-PRO, BMQ-PRO, VMQ-PRO

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Mastering Tools Bundle: MTP-PRO, BMQ-PRO, VMQ-PRO

Postby AlexB » Mon May 10, 2010 1:32 am

Hello, I have released the new PRO versions of Modern Tube Pre, Black Master (Magic) eQ and Vintage Master eQ.

MTP-PRO: less ram and cpu load, better sonic performance and new preset with NOS Marconi tubes.

BMQ-PRO: now at 5Kernels and continuous gain control: more flexibility ! Less ram and the same CPU load of the previous release (MKII at 3k!) and better sonic performance !

VMQ-PRO: better sonic performance with less ram and CPU load, now with continuous gain control: more flexibility !

>> If you have the previous release you can free download these great update <<

The other programs will coming soon... I'm still working :mrgreen:

Thank you

Alex
Mix with the ears, not with the eyes...
Facebook
WebSite
AlexB
Expert
Expert

Re: Mastering Tools Bundle: MTP-PRO, BMQ-PRO, VMQ-PRO

Postby greekpeet » Mon May 10, 2010 1:37 am

This is great! I'm actually finishing mixing a new song this evening thats due tomorrow, and can't wait to try the MTP-PRO and BMQ-PRO!
greekpeet
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby mertayy » Mon May 10, 2010 2:19 am

Hey Alex thanks for the awesome update! also bundle offer is very nice, you'll be hearing from me soon :lol:
mertayy

Postby greekpeet » Mon May 10, 2010 3:44 am

Alex is the man, waited for me to finish downloading the program so he can send me the authorization to MTP-PRO for a mix tonight!!

It was something like 0230 where he was and he still got it to me.

Between the Nebula folks, Michael, and Alex these guys give some of the best customer service out there IMO.
greekpeet
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby Mercado_Negro » Mon May 10, 2010 3:45 am

Great news! Thanks for the upgrade of the MTP :D

EDIT: Found it. My mistake. Downloading :D
i7 3770k :: Asus P8H77-V LE :: 16Gb DDR3 @1600MHz :: Geforce GT 520 :: OCZ-Vertex 128Gb :: WD Black Series 1Tb and Green Series 1Tb :: F*******e Liquid56 :: REAPER 64bit and StudioOne 64bit (both latest versions) :: Win 10 64bit
Mercado_Negro
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby ericus » Mon May 10, 2010 4:39 am

greekpeet wrote:Alex is the man, waited for me to finish downloading the program so he can send me the authorization to MTP-PRO for a mix tonight!!

It was something like 0230 where he was and he still got it to me.

Between the Nebula folks, Michael, and Alex these guys give some of the best customer service out there IMO.

That's really amazing customer service! :mrgreen:
ericus

Postby RJHollins » Mon May 10, 2010 7:51 am

I updated all 3 packages!

Looking forward to working with the updated tools.

Thanks AlexB ! and all the Nebula developers! :D
i7-5820k, MSI X99A Plus, 16 GIG Ram, Noctua NH-D14, Win-7 Pro [64-bit], Reaper-64

NVC [Nebula Virtual Controllers]
RJHollins
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby mertayy » Mon May 10, 2010 5:04 pm

RJHollins wrote:I updated all 3 packages!

Looking forward to working with the updated tools.

Thanks AlexB ! and all the Nebula developers! :D

+1!

To be honest I had something else in mind to buy first but couldn't resist the deal so I went for it to complete the bundle :D

I just tried the new bmq, sounds even more natural than old one and seems to be loading faster. Very nice experience for a total ITB guy like me 8-)

Now I'm downloading others and very curious, specially about the mtp as I've been using the (now not available) demo versions for a long time.

Only downside is download speed is very low, maybe its better at different hours. Also Alexb replys e-mails so fast its almost scary :D
mertayy

Postby norburybrook » Mon May 10, 2010 7:05 pm

I'm looking forward to these too.Only one problem,as the names are slightly different, my current projects with the old versions in wont load the programs if I install the new versions!!!!

Don't know if i can be bothered to go through and manually reload the settings everytrack.

Is there a BIG diffderence in BMQ-PRO?

MC
norburybrook
User Level V
User Level V

Postby mertayy » Mon May 10, 2010 8:06 pm

If you want you can install Nebula to different folders and see a separate nebula library (at least with pc).

So you can keep your settings on your projects and move on with BMQ-Pro without the need of re-doing what you already did. Later when you're done, you can delete old BMQ and insert new one if you like.

I deleted my old bmq but its still in the thrash if a test is required :lol: I didn't care to test instance to instance though I guess what I wrote previously would work better for you. Telling from previous experience the difference is nice, at least from a mastering perspective as personally I used it more for that reason.

BTW I finished downloading VMQ but I'm still downloading MTP, I wasn't expecting that library would be so big :)

From what I understand, the key file works for the library's separately so I'm waiting for the downloads to end as I don't want alexb to make keys every time a download/installation is complete :)
mertayy

Next

Return to 3rd party libraries