Login

Compressors?

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Compressors?

Postby notuagain » Sun May 09, 2010 5:09 am

Hi there, first post here and thanks to all involved with the development of Nebula. A breakthrough in audio technology.

Curious after a search around as to what compressor programs are currently available.

Thanks.
notuagain
User Level 0
User Level 0

Re: Compressors?

Postby sheever » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:11 am

I am with you mate.
Draw Her is very nice compresor preset,it ll polish up your sound!
but I am waiting for a bit more agressive comp preset guys.
anyone hear me??
I just have enough EQ for Nebula pls do some vintage compressor preset.
seriously... I ve bought 10 Eq preset and I ll not buy any other in his year at all..
sheever
User Level III
User Level III

Postby tumburu » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:44 am

I'd love to sample my Phoenix and Kultube, but right now there's no official support for sampling compressors.
tumburu
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby futur2 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:25 am

sheever wrote:I just have enough EQ for Nebula pls do some vintage compressor preset.
seriously... I ve bought 10 Eq preset and I ll not buy any other in his year at all..

i bought only 5 but that's also enough. and i don't think i need much more than the two consoles i have. i have the r2r and tapebooster... compression is what we are all waiting for :!:

tumburu wrote:I'd love to sample my Phoenix and Kultube, but right now there's no official support for sampling compressors.

i would loved to have my phoenix sampled while i still owned it so i'm hoping for guys like you, hopefully soon :P
futur2

Postby analoginthebox.com » Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:06 am

We're waiting so hard for Giancarlo to find time so he can finish compressor support. We have some goodies waiting here to get nebulized. :)
analoginthebox.com
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby ericus » Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:35 am

analoginthebox.com wrote:We're waiting so hard for Giancarlo to find time so he can finish compressor support. We have some goodies waiting here to get nebulized. :)

Yeah, the poor guy is on vacation and we're all waiting for those NAT compressor sampling sessions...and tweaks! :twisted:
ericus

Postby sheever » Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:46 pm

futur2 wrote:i bought only 5 but that's also enough. and i don't think i need much more than the two consoles i have. i have the r2r and tapebooster... compression is what we are all waiting for :!:

I ve got 2 console too,and R2r as well.
honestly might seems sily but I am tired to even download the TLQ pro presets because I use only 3 preset pack mostly all the time....
sheever
User Level III
User Level III

Postby sheever » Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:52 pm

analoginthebox.com wrote:We're waiting so hard for Giancarlo to find time so he can finish compressor support. We have some goodies waiting here to get nebulized. :)

thats a great news.
congratz to the mammoth is really impressive!
I ve loaded 3 AlexQ preset into the masterbuss yesterday and the processing use went to 160%..after I ve loaded 3 mammoth I wasnt need to even pull it back the latency for playing the track...
PLS DONT GET ME WRONG ALEX,YOUR PRESETS ARE FANTASTIC QUALITY AND KICKASS ;)
but I am just surprised how can this mammoth standing on feet without latency issues even with bandwith scale possibilities....
sheever
User Level III
User Level III

Postby rhythminmind » Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:23 am

+1
Just waiting for full the compressor feature set to be implemented.
I have a HUGE arsenal of compressors from vintage to modern boutique waiting to be sampled.
"Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense." http://rhythminmind.net - http://signaltonoize.com - http://popsound.com
rhythminmind

Postby tumburu » Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:49 am

sheever wrote:I ve loaded 3 AlexQ preset into the masterbuss yesterday and the processing use went to 160%..after I ve loaded 3 mammoth I wasnt need to even pull it back the latency for playing the track...
PLS DONT GET ME WRONG ALEX,YOUR PRESETS ARE FANTASTIC QUALITY AND KICKASS ;)
but I am just surprised how can this mammoth standing on feet without latency issues even with bandwith scale possibilities....

That's the clever sampling and programming going on there. Not loading huge programs (boosts and cuts are separate programs) and no resampling. These are actual mixing tools in my oppinion. With the exception of the Hi+ band from Doc Fear, everything from AIB is fast & easy to use. RASS and the Mastering libraries from CDSM are also resource friendly.
tumburu
Vip Member
Vip Member

Next

Return to 3rd party libraries