Login

Best "room/space" reverb?

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Re: Best "room/space" reverb?

Postby powderfinger » Thu May 06, 2010 3:13 pm

Thanks guys! Looks like I have some options to try!
powderfinger
User Level III
User Level III
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:23 am

Re: Best "room/space" reverb?

Postby RJHollins » Thu May 06, 2010 10:02 pm

I wonder if Michael is going to release just a reverb package? I'm tempted to just go ahead and add the PP2 lib to the arsenal ... but really have no need for the guitar & bass preset.
i7-5820k, MSI X99A Plus, 16 GIG Ram, Noctua NH-D14, Win-7 Pro [64-bit], Reaper-64

NVC [Nebula Virtual Controllers]
RJHollins
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 2627
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:53 pm

Re: Best "room/space" reverb?

Postby Barendse » Fri May 07, 2010 11:26 am

RJHollins wrote:I wonder if Michael is going to release just a reverb package? I'm tempted to just go ahead and add the PP2 lib to the arsenal ... but really have no need for the guitar & bass preset.


Well see the gtr & bass programs as a bonus;-)
With these 13 space programs and the EMT plate (VNXT) you're fully equipped.
Barendse
Vip Member
Vip Member
 
Posts: 430
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:10 pm

Re: Best "room/space" reverb?

Postby ngarjuna » Fri May 07, 2010 12:47 pm

I tried that Small Room program on Barendse's suggestion...W-O-W! This is going right up to the top of the "buy me" list, thanks again for the suggestion.
User avatar
ngarjuna
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 778
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:04 pm
Location: Miami

Re: Best "room/space" reverb?

Postby itsthenoise » Wed May 19, 2010 11:16 am

can someone point me in the direction of the the free PCM91 Ambience patches please?

I can't find them on the 'users-programs'.
itsthenoise
User Level 0
User Level 0
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 11:14 am

Re: Best "room/space" reverb?

Postby Barendse » Wed May 19, 2010 11:31 am

itsthenoise wrote:can someone point me in the direction of the the free PCM91 Ambience patches please?

I can't find them on the 'users-programs'.


http://www.nebula-programs.com/
Barendse
Vip Member
Vip Member
 
Posts: 430
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:10 pm

Re: Best "room/space" reverb?

Postby itsthenoise » Wed May 19, 2010 1:53 pm

thanks for this, although it doesn't look like anyone's got the torrent/seed available now :cry:
itsthenoise
User Level 0
User Level 0
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 11:14 am

Re: Best "room/space" reverb?

Postby Barendse » Wed May 19, 2010 5:41 pm

itsthenoise wrote:thanks for this, although it doesn't look like anyone's got the torrent/seed available now :cry:


Try again ;-)
Barendse
Vip Member
Vip Member
 
Posts: 430
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:10 pm

Re: Best "room/space" reverb?

Postby itsthenoise » Wed May 19, 2010 6:20 pm

thank you for your help.

sorry I'm a retard when it comes to torrants [ and a few other things ], I'm going to this page:

http://www.nebula-programs.com/viewtopic.php?t=394

and downloading the file 'PCM91_Ambience.torrent' file but limewire just says 'locating sources' and nothing happens, am I doing something wrong?

I bought Producer Pack 2 earlier today which is awesome but it'd be great to try these if it's possible.

Gawd bless nebula!
itsthenoise
User Level 0
User Level 0
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 11:14 am

Re: Best "room/space" reverb?

Postby Barendse » Wed May 19, 2010 8:45 pm

itsthenoise wrote:thank you for your help.

sorry I'm a retard when it comes to torrants [ and a few other things ], I'm going to this page:

http://www.nebula-programs.com/viewtopic.php?t=394

and downloading the file 'PCM91_Ambience.torrent' file but limewire just says 'locating sources' and nothing happens, am I doing something wrong?


Maybe you should try Vuze. Works fine here.
Barendse
Vip Member
Vip Member
 
Posts: 430
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:10 pm

PreviousNext

Return to 3rd party libraries

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests