Login

Bricasti reverb for Nebula users

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Bricasti reverb for Nebula users

Postby davidgary73 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:00 am

Just wondering if any of our 3rd party developers are considering making Bricasti M7 reverb for Nebula?

Would be great to have this reverb in our arsenal.

Cheers
MacPro 2 x 2.4 Ghz 6 Core Intel Xeon • 28GB Ram •
Logic Pro X 10.2.4 • OSX 10.11.6 • VEP 6 •
Magenta 3 • Green 3 • Navy • Pink • Sand • Lime • Nebula3 Server Ultimate •
http://www.purevolume.com/DavidGary
davidgary73

Re: Bricasti reverb for Nebula users

Postby HIFIDELITY » Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:23 pm

Its on the books already, But theres a bit of a twist to it! Casey(Bricasti) Gave his bleesing to one of the 3rd party devs(CDSM)to sample the M7,but the twist is,he must offer it free of charge! But i have not heard anything about it for at least a year! so would like to find out the progress on this myself actually! Hope this helps :D
HIFIDELITY
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

Postby davidgary73 » Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:59 am

@HIFIDELITY

Thank you mate for the infos..I did not know it was in the book and am really looking forward for it to be available soon.

Thanks & Cheers
MacPro 2 x 2.4 Ghz 6 Core Intel Xeon • 28GB Ram •
Logic Pro X 10.2.4 • OSX 10.11.6 • VEP 6 •
Magenta 3 • Green 3 • Navy • Pink • Sand • Lime • Nebula3 Server Ultimate •
http://www.purevolume.com/DavidGary
davidgary73

Postby tumburu » Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:36 pm

Michael's libraries are the most expensive, maybe the free one is not a priority :roll:
tumburu
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby ngarjuna » Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:54 pm

tumburu wrote:Michael's libraries are the most expensive, maybe the free one is not a priority :roll:

His console packages are less expensive than many of the most popular console packages from other developers; some of the EQs are a bit more, some a bit less. His prices seem pretty much in line with what's typical in Nebula (considering his long history with AA you could say he's at least part of the reason Nebula packages are priced the way they are in the first place).

You won't find a more generous, kind, giving person in this business, the guy really puts himself out for the Nebula community. I'm sure when he's able to release the Bricasti verb he will (just for the pleasure of doing so).
ngarjuna
Expert
Expert

Postby Henry Olonga » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:11 pm

..........You won't find a more generous, kind, giving person in this business, the guy really puts himself out for the Nebula community. I'm sure when he's able to release the Bricasti verb he will (just for the pleasure of doing so)

+100 - a rare breed of human being
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby tumburu » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:14 pm

I have a pretty good idea about his work and prices, I bought a lot of libraries from him. He's a good guy and also has the most higher priced libraries from the Nebula community. It is his choice; one has nothing to do with the other.

I find a bit odd people tend to become protective, there is no point in doing that.
tumburu
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby ngarjuna » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:35 pm

tumburu wrote:I have a pretty good idea about his work and prices, I bought a lot of libraries from him. He's a good guy and also has the most higher priced libraries from the Nebula community. It is his choice; one has nothing to do with the other.

I find a bit odd people tend to become protective, there is no point in doing that.

He has one library that is considered "high priced", the R2R, which is not exactly comparable to any other Nebula program library (in size, scope, materials required and sampling effort). His programs which are comparable (consoles, EQs) are priced extremely similarly to all the other major developers. Your assertion, that his libraries are most of the higher priced libraries in Nebula, is incorrect.

I find it a bit odd that people leave passive-aggressive pseudo-attacks about people who have made huge contributions to all Nebulites and then reply incredulously when they get called on it.
ngarjuna
Expert
Expert

Postby tumburu » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:43 pm

I'm not attacking (pseudo-attack?) anyone, I'm a paying customer and this kind of opinions are something that's called feedback.

The mastering suite is 79$, also a bit too much considering what's out now.
tumburu
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby SWAN » Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:37 pm

ok back to the program - whats the ETA for this do we think?

I was also wondering about it recently...after there has been a 'Bricasti Plugin' thread on GS...

I was thinking - yeah when Nebula gets it ;)
Mac Mini i7 quad 2.6

Logic X
Live 9
Reaper
SWAN
Expert
Expert

Next

Return to 3rd party libraries