Login

Frequency Tweakers A

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

Frequency Tweakers A

Postby Cupwise » Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:36 pm

New release. First prototypes for this were made about a year ago. These final programs are advanced several times beyond those original concepts, and used new sampling 'templates' to do some things that I'm certain have just not been done yet. The sound is the most important thing though, and it's definitely here. And only here.

2 effects. I've got plenty of info on them at the site, and they are actually explained in the manual. The first was inspired by Metasonix brand modular synth style effects that use radio tubes. I wanted to see if I could do a similar thing with a low pass filter using an actual tube radio and an LP from a synth. 2nd effect was custom built for the Nebula platform, and it's an entirely new thing I made from out of thin air, kind of. Actual tube gear was used, but in a creative way. It's a frequency dependent distortion/harmonics tool. It has sound qualities like tube analog, and like linear phase.

Both have dynamics and were really complicated things to make! Check out the site already!

http://www.cupwise.com/cup/nebula-release-frequency-tweakers-a/
Cupwise
Expert
Expert

Re: Frequency Tweakers A

Postby adam73 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:20 pm

just tried the demo and this is cool! i used it in an
unorthodox? way by placing the mid demo with the width set to zero after the "old plate" reverb and i liked it a lot :mrgreen:
adam73
User Level III
User Level III

Postby richie43 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:40 pm

Sounds pretty cool. I clicked on the Buy button and it brought me to the general log-in for my paypal account, not to a purchase page. Thought you should know.
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby Cupwise » Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:26 pm

whoops. :)
thanks richie.
i went to get some sleep just after i posted this, or i would have fixed it sooner.

it should work now.

-------------

oh and, i may put up something more along the lines of either/or/and demo clips/demo programs at some point. i don't know though. i think the mp3s show the LP pretty well, but i wouldn't know how to offer a crippled demo program that would. the eq is the other way- i wouldn't know how to do a clip to show it off and i think the demo programs do a better job. i guess i'm just thinking out loud here...
Cupwise
Expert
Expert

Return to 3rd party libraries