Login

OwnHammer.com New Release! - 412-GTR SLM BLU

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs

OwnHammer.com New Release! - 412-GTR SLM BLU

Postby ownhammer » Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:09 am

Hello Everyone,
Now on ownhammer.com is the 412-GTR SLM BLU set of libraries!
Direct link to the sound samples:
http://www.ownhammer.com/impulses/412-g ... a/slm/blu/
When compared to the 112-GTR Boogafunk BLU, which houses the same Celestion Alnico Blue speaker, this library will have bigger lows and a chimier top end due to the larger internal volume and lack of internal rear baflle batting respectively.
For Nebula users, you will notice the following few differences when compared to previous library releases:
- All programs have a relatively similar percieved loudness.
- Unnecessary and non functional faders and parameter displays have been removed.
- Internal name and description fields have had the underscores removed for better readability (though filenames remain the same: underscores instead of spaces).
- Subcategory 1 and subcategory 2 field values have been populated.
These updates incur no change to the way the OwnHammer libraries have been compiled up to date, these are merely additional edits made to the program files that anyone could do within the Nebula plugin or within NAT. No normalization has been called upon, all levels were adjusted within the program files manually. As such these new features will be rolled into program updates for all the other libraries in the near future, so be sure to keep an eye out for these in your email in the coming weeks!
In addition to this we are happy to announce that in the future, the Earthworks TC30 will be added to the mic lineup offering 5 positions, and a few more Mix-n-Match IRs will be added as well. Libraries created prior to these additions will be updated with these files as they are able to be.
Lastly, though the details on which library will be chosen has not yet been determined (nor is there a vote or feedback that will be considered, this will be an internal decision), OwnHammer will be offering an upcoming, previously unreleased library FOR FREE in ALL FORMATS! Details will be provided in a release announcement when the time has come.
Enjoy!
Best Regards,
OwnHammer.com
Last edited by ownhammer on Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ownhammer
User Level V
User Level V

Re: OwnHammer.com New Release! - 412-GTR SLM BLU

Postby elam » Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:18 pm

Thanks for the hard work.
elam
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby ownhammer » Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:46 pm

You're quite welcome, thanks for noticing! :)
ownhammer
User Level V
User Level V

Postby giancarlo » Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:58 pm

great release!
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Postby elam » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:25 am

Yeah, I always support hard workers... so stay strong...your job is so useful for this community.

By the way, I take a little time to browse the audio demo (I'm ashamed but it's just because my work is not guitar oriented) and you did a really great job (waiting for the bass cab.).

I think that people are hyped by consoles and "big name" but don't worry, it always take time for people to recognize geniuses :lol:

So keep them commin and good luck.
elam
Vip Member
Vip Member

Return to 3rd party libraries