The emulation preset under test (#7 - February 2011)

Acustica Audio's Official Included Library
Free Unregistered Version Libraries

The emulation preset under test (#7 - February 2011)

Postby enriquesilveti » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:53 pm

Emulation Preset: OLD Plate I, II, III, VI
Creator: Acustica Audio
Type: REV
Price: Included in Nebula Commercial Library
URL: http://www.acustica-audio.com

OLD Plate I, II, III and VI come from very renowned vintage plate reverb, the are based from the same equipment but with small changes due the improvements developed into NAT.

The four emulation preset are based into SMOOTH2 technology with RATE of 185.7 ms and samples at 44.1 kHz. OLD Plate I has 2.60 seconds of tail decay, OLD Plate II has only 1.00 seconds of tail decay. OLD Plate III and VI has the same tail decay, 3.40 second but is one is first 64 bits emulation preset released by Acustica Audio.

All emulations preset can by used like an insert or through an insert send, but only OLD Plate III and VI has harmonic content.

Like other reverbs present in the CPCL library, on KERN page you can tweak the reverb tail just cutting or fadeing out, or using both at the same time.

OLD Plate I, II, III and VI are mono FX, so you might create a double auxiliary send with the same Nebula parameter but with different pre delay value. Auxiliary one should be panned to L and auxiliary two should be panned to R, then those two auxiliary faders can be grouped into a bus. Auxiliary sends can be equalized in order to make more evident the L and R the differences.
OldPlateIIIST.jpg (459.06 KiB) Viewed 967 times
OldPlateIIISTOnlyFX.jpg (446.3 KiB) Viewed 967 times
OldPlateIIIMono.jpg (448.86 KiB) Viewed 967 times
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Acustica Audio Library