no nebula 3 pro libraries (SOLVED)

Acustica Audio's Official Included Library
Free Unregistered Version Libraries

Re: no nebula 3 pro libraries

Postby enriquesilveti » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:46 pm

If i want to open nebula in cubase now, nothing happens and it doesnt open. It doesnt crash tho. Same with the reverb. I deinstalled the Free version before i did this, may that have caused that?

Some sequencer make a black list from a crash plug-in and refuse to load again to avoid sequencer or OS crash. In Samplitude there is a file VST.ini, if you delete it you force Samplitude recognize ALL VST/VSTi plug-ins/instruments again. Read cubase manual or contact support for force this task.

Well i think im gonna deinstall now everything from nebula and reinstall properly, without installing the free version one day before

Could anyone tell me the folder that are installed @ your pc from nebula, so i could install it exactly the same way? And what did you do exactly?

I'm using this 2 into WXP PRO SP2 x86 (spanish version)

C:\Archivos de programa\Nebula3PROTempRepository
C:\Archivos de programa\VSTPlugins\Acustica

Is there anything i should check before i reinstall after i deinstalled? Search the pc for all nebula files? Whats with the activation tho? Does that remain? Can i take that activation file, copy it somewhere and put it back in the final folder then?

If you already receive you personal KEY, you should back up it and reinstall it after reinstall Nebula3PRO.
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support.

MBP 11.5 (i7-4870 | 16 GB | 512 SDD)
SD USBPre2 | RME UFX | PS Lyra2
SPX2 | R5 | PT12 | T7 | RX5 | CE8 | Smaart8 | VEP5 | WLE9 | LN2C | NM2 | NS2
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby ArisA » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:15 pm

Hi Enrique,

thanks alot for your help. I also just installed Cubase 5 + Update. I was on 4. before. This might help also.

Im gonna install it now and let u know

User Level I
User Level I

Postby ArisA » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:58 pm

i dunno, maybe im just to stupid to install that thing?

i think the problem is that when it asks me for the vstplugin folder and i choose cubase->vstplugins it finally generates more folders in cubase (the nebulatemprepos... and the acustica one and then the plugins are shown) get me?

Then when i install the upgrade, it generates more folders, so thats why its so weird.

I installed now only the setup, without the upgrade + fate EQ just to test, and it works. Its installed now @ cubase 5 -> vstplugins -> nebulatempreposit... -> acustica and then plugins. (thats ok for me as long as it works and i can work with it)

So, the final question is now:

What vstfolder do i choose when i install now the upgrade lol?

i have the options:

cubase 5 -> vstplugins

cubase 5 -> vstplugins -> nebulatemprepository

cubase 5 -> vstplugins -> nebulatempreposit... -> acustica

Im so sorry to bother you with that, but i really think i installed plugins that were way more difficult and it worked always ok.

Thanks alot and i hope it'll work now and i can start using this beast!

User Level I
User Level I

Re: no nebula 3 pro libraries (SOLVED)

Postby mathias » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:56 am

hi aris,
i was fooled by the installer in the beginning too.

inside the installer, read very carefully, when it asks for what (pluginfolder and repository).
it installs a folder named acustica in your chosen pluginsfolder.
choose a different location for the repository.

now comes what fooled me in the beginning:
when you install the upgrade be very careful. it gives me always the nebulatemprepository by default for the plugin location!!! change it to your pluginfolder, as in the first install (not the acustica folder inside of it, otherwise you get another acusticafolder inside the first one).
so read carefully while installing the upgrade and use the same paths as before!

i hold my thumbs, that it works for you now, best of luck

system 1: windows 8 32 bit - samplitude prox, tracktion6, reaper
system 2: mac osx yosemite - reaper(32+64bit), tracktion6(32+64bit)

both systems on: macbook pro (late 2009), core 2 duo 3,06 ghz, 4 gb ram, graphic: nvidia geforce 9600M GT 512 MB
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Re: no nebula 3 pro libraries (SOLVED)

Postby ArisA » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:39 am

Thanks mathias,

yeah that was exactly the problem!

btw: Ill try to record my Juno-6 Filters... :mrgreen:
User Level I
User Level I

Return to Acustica Audio Library