Login

no nebula 3 pro libraries (SOLVED)

Acustica Audio's Official Included Library
Free Unregistered Version Libraries

no nebula 3 pro libraries (SOLVED)

Postby ArisA » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:06 pm

Hi all :)

i purchased Nebula yesterday. Today i installed, everything was ok. Installed 3rd Party Libraries and they were there. No Nebula 3 pro Library tho.

Do i have to do smtg special except just installing Nebula 3 Pro + Upgrade (both together about 20MB, so there cant be any Library) I actually searched for the installing, got here on the forum on some page, and there wasnt anything special to do i think, i did what was written.

Anyone could help me out? Do i have to download that one somewhere?

Thanks and happy new year

Aris
Last edited by ArisA on Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
ArisA
User Level I
User Level I

Re: no nebula 3 pro libraries

Postby mathias » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:18 pm

you find it in the user area under "my libraries".
go there and download what you are interested in.
mathias
system 1: windows 8 32 bit - samplitude prox, tracktion6, reaper
system 2: mac osx yosemite - reaper(32+64bit), tracktion6(32+64bit)

both systems on: macbook pro (late 2009), core 2 duo 3,06 ghz, 4 gb ram, graphic: nvidia geforce 9600M GT 512 MB
mathias
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby ArisA » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:31 am

Hi Mathias,

thanks for your reply.

I just realized that when i load want to load Nebula 3 Pro as an Effect in cubase, i have 3 Folders. Why is that?

1. I downloaded nebula 3 free 2 days ago and installed that with the included library. It worked well.
Folder which appear in cubase: acustica -->Nebula 3 Free and Nebula 3free reverb.

2. I bought Nebula 3 Pro yesterday and installed it today, worked well:
Folder? --> Now im not sure, there are another 2!

nebulatemprepository --> acustica --> Nebula 3 (but no Nebula Reverb. (Shouldnt one be there?)
If i open this Nebula 3 everything is ok, all libraries are there.

The second Folder is:
acustica --> Nebula 3 + Nebula 3 Reverb. If i open this Nebula Cubase Crashes or it opens without any skin, or presets aso...only faders, sound is weird...

What did i do wrong? I actually thought everything went ez to install. Do i have to uninstall Nebula 3 Free? Whats with those two folders that apper of nebula 3 pro?

puh, sry and thanks for any help!

all the best
Aris
ArisA
User Level I
User Level I

Postby mathias » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:08 am

hi aris,
the nebulatemprepository folder is for programs and vectors that are used by the plugin. normally there is no nebula-plugin dll in it.

you find the plugin for your host in the acustica folder, which you said you have two of them.

try this: close the host (cubase), go to your acustica-folder directly. if you find more then one acustica-folder, move all the files (nebula dll and xml files) from one into the other, so you have everything together.

then go to your nebulatemprepository folder, open the temp-folder and delete everything in it (don't worry nebula will rebuild the files).

then open cubase and try to load nebula or nebula reverb.

i don't know if cubase has problems with different nebula versions. you can remove (and backup) the nebula free dll-files to check. the programs of the free version should open in the pro version too.

good luck,
mathias

both systems on: macbook pro (late 2009), core 2 duo 3,06 ghz, 4 gb ram, graphic: nvidia geforce 9600M GT 512 MB
mathias
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby mathias » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:09 am

i forgot to say,

the sound is worth the problems you may have to go through........ :D

mathias
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby ArisA » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:05 am

Hi Mathias,

thanks alot for your input. I will try this out in the evening @ home!

1000% Worth of it ;) This is the best plugin i ever used, rocks, my sony oxford tools, my T-racks deluxe, my waves, just everything i ever bought ITB...

thank you so much acustica, i still hope i dont wake up sometimes and realize this all was a dream!!!!! :mrgreen:
ArisA
User Level I
User Level I

Postby Mplay » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:40 am

Better sell those plugs before everybody starts using Nebula ;)
Mplay

Postby enriquesilveti » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:22 pm

DO NOT share nebulatemprepository folder for NebulaFREE and Nebula3PRO. If you want to use FREE and PRO in the same PC/MAC uninstall everything and use different paths, for example nebulaFREEtemprepository and nebulaPROtemprepository.

Remember that Nebula3PRO can load FREE/demo libraries from 3rd party and Nebula3FREE library is included into commercial library.
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support.

MBP 11.5 (i7-4870 | 16 GB | 512 SDD)
SP4 (i5-6300 | 8 GB | 256 SDD)
RME UFX | PS Lyra2 | SD USBPre2
VM U15 | VM W10 | VM OSX 10.12
N4/NAT4 | SPX3 | RX5 | LN2C | Smaart8 | R5 | PT12 | PX10
enriquesilveti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby ArisA » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:35 am

Hi all,

thanks for your help. very appreciated. Did what you mentioned Mathias, if i want to open nebula in cubase now, nothing happens and it doesnt open. It doesnt crash tho. Same with the reverb. I deinstalled the Free version before i did this, may that have caused that?

Well i think im gonna deinstall now everything from nebula and reinstall properly, without installing the free version one day before :)

Could anyone tell me the folder that are installed @ your pc from nebula, so i could install it exactly the same way? And what did you do exactly?

Is there anything i should check before i reinstall after i deinstalled? Search the pc for all nebula files? Whats with the activation tho? Does that remain? Can i take that activation file, copy it somewhere and put it back in the final folder then?

Thanks alot for your help

all the best

Aris
ArisA
User Level I
User Level I

Postby mathias » Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:29 am

hi aris,
normally you can use the same activation again, if you did not change hardware. when i recall correctly it is bound to the hardrive.

remove your acustica folders and the nebulatemprepository and install again. run your license file again.
if the license does not work you can not load commercial libraries, so can you can test it this way.
if it does not work, request a new serial file by sending the nebula.ser.

again good luck,

mathias

mathias
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Next

Return to Acustica Audio Library