Login

Has anyone else here purchased Hardware because of Nebula

Acustica Audio's Official Included Library
Free Unregistered Version Libraries

Has anyone else here purchased Hardware because of Nebula

Postby xtp » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:35 pm

Am I alone in this, or is Nebula having this Effect on other users.

I have purchased 2 hardware guitar effects and a Marshall Cabinet because of the the sound I have got from Nebula samples.

Its working in reverse for me, Nebula seems to be putting me more in touch with Hardware.

Nebula allows me to trial a piece of hardware before purchasing it.
xtp
User Level I
User Level I

Re: Has anyone else here purchased Hardware because of Nebula

Postby mertayy » Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:37 am

I guess it doesn't count but I was seriously thinking about a J*****k for recording long time ago :)

Official library sounded awesome at the time and today the eq from transcending music is a top-notch example of how good something affordable can be.

It was going to be for recording but my focus changed by time, though still I'd be happy if I had one :mrgreen:
mertayy

Postby Mplay » Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:42 am

The first hardware I want is an i7 with loads of RAM :) I am curious: How does your new hardware compare to Nebula?
Mplay

Postby futur2 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:33 am

not really. due to nebula i sold most of my hardware eq's with quiet conscience.
futur2

Postby xtp » Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:14 pm

mertayy wrote:I guess it doesn't count but I was seriously thinking about a J*****k for recording long time ago :)

Official library sounded awesome at the time and today the eq from transcending music is a top-notch example of how good something affordable can be.

It was going to be for recording but my focus changed by time, though still I'd be happy if I had one :mrgreen:

One of the effects I purchased was a Joe Meek floor Q compressor. This was after using the Nebula VC3Q sample.

The Floor Q is a guitar effect that basically is the same optical compressor but in a foot-pedal. It also has a very powerful and nice sounding pre-amp stage built in.
xtp
User Level I
User Level I

Postby tumburu » Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:05 am

After hearing the Fate Comp and the V Cult I can tell you I'm waiting for the day I won't have to switch on the Phoenix and have everything perfectly recallable anywhere anytime on a mere laptop.
tumburu
Vip Member
Vip Member

Return to Acustica Audio Library