Login

Commercial Library

Acustica Audio's Official Included Library
Free Unregistered Version Libraries

Commercial Library

Postby Grapdaddy » Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:04 pm

Where do I download the commercial library?
Grapdaddy
User Level I
User Level I
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:49 pm

Re: Commercial Library

Postby richie43 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:29 pm

Log in, go to your user area and look in "My Downloads"
Attachments
downloads.png
downloads.png (32.7 KiB) Viewed 2471 times
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 4868
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:47 pm
Location: Minnesota, USA

Re: Commercial Library

Postby Grapdaddy » Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:13 pm

That's what I thought, when I look there it only shows the install files for the plugin. I am registered.
Grapdaddy
User Level I
User Level I
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:49 pm

Re: Commercial Library

Postby TranscendingMusic » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:03 pm

It's under User Area, My Libraries.
There you will see libraries organized by category and the download links.
mixing | mastering
Win 10 x64 | Sonar Platinum x64 | 3930K(OC)
User avatar
TranscendingMusic
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 1132
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:01 am
Location: USA

Re: Commercial Library

Postby richie43 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:17 am

TranscendingMusic wrote:It's under User Area, My Libraries.
There you will see libraries organized by category and the download links.



My typo! That's what I meant!! Thank goodness someone else is reading these!!! :roll:
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 4868
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:47 pm
Location: Minnesota, USA

Re: Commercial Library

Postby TranscendingMusic » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:06 am

happens to the best of us my friend ;)
mixing | mastering
Win 10 x64 | Sonar Platinum x64 | 3930K(OC)
User avatar
TranscendingMusic
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 1132
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:01 am
Location: USA

Re: Commercial Library

Postby Shuriken » Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:19 pm

My question might be a little off-topic, but I'll ask here, so I won't need to open a new thread.

I'm using Nebula3 Free and I wonder if I can use those libraries? I've installed Tape FX successfully, but I can't find them when I run Nebula3 Free in my DAW. Then I've tried to install the skins, and it worked. Any help?
Shuriken
User Level II
User Level II
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:59 pm

Re: Commercial Library

Postby maye4 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:44 pm

Shuriken wrote:My question might be a little off-topic, but I'll ask here, so I won't need to open a new thread.

I'm using Nebula3 Free and I wonder if I can use those libraries? I've installed Tape FX successfully, but I can't find them when I run Nebula3 Free in my DAW. Then I've tried to install the skins, and it worked. Any help?



Commercial Library won't show up in Nebula3 Free.
Buy Nebula2 or Nebula3.
maye4
User Level I
User Level I
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:10 pm

Re: Commercial Library

Postby enriquesilveti » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:26 pm

Commercial library is bundle for free with all acustica Audio products, is encrypted with key 19 so will not work in Nebula3FREE or any other FREE release. You can run free library demo from 3rd developers, see: Company / 3rd Party Developers.

maye4 wrote:
Shuriken wrote:My question might be a little off-topic, but I'll ask here, so I won't need to open a new thread.

I'm using Nebula3 Free and I wonder if I can use those libraries? I've installed Tape FX successfully, but I can't find them when I run Nebula3 Free in my DAW. Then I've tried to install the skins, and it worked. Any help?



Commercial Library won't show up in Nebula3 Free.
Buy Nebula2 or Nebula3.
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support.

MBP 11.5 (i7-4870 | 16 GB | 512 SDD)
SP4 (i5-6300 | 8 GB | 256 SDD)
UFX | Lyra2 | USBPre2
VM U15 | VM Win10 | VM OSX 10.12
N4/NAT4 | SPX3 | RX5 | LN2C | Smaart8 | R5 | PT12 | PX10 | NIK5
User avatar
enriquesilveti
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 2663
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:00 pm
Location: Lodi | Madrid | Buenos Aires


Return to Acustica Audio Library

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest