Login

So developers what you got cooking in your NAT pots?

Acustica Audio's Official Included Library
Free Unregistered Version Libraries

So developers what you got cooking in your NAT pots?

Postby Definity » Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:42 am

Just curious to see if there anything new coming out my the developers in 2012?
Definity

Re: So developers what you got cooking in your NAT pots?

Postby Cupwise » Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:03 am

i'm working on trying to do a 117 flanger, but i don't know if it will work out. actually i'm trying to do two of them (stereo).

then i want to do a pair of stereo linked 661 compressors, which have a lot of options so it will be tricky to try to provide most of their functionality.

also since these are both much more along the lines of pro audio equipment than any of my past stuff, i'm trying to be more.. 'scientific' with them.
Cupwise
Expert
Expert

Postby yewtreemagic » Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:05 pm

Cupwise wrote:also since these are both much more along the lines of pro audio equipment than any of my past stuff, i'm trying to be more.. 'scientific' with them.

Well it was a superb start to buy that Lynx Aurora 8 Tim - :mrgreen:

Martin
Martin Walker
YewTreeMagic
yewtreemagic
User Level V
User Level V

Postby Cupwise » Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:52 pm

my computer just crunched out a test of the 117 flanger i mentioned. i'm now pretty confident that i'll get something out of this that will see release, but it still needs some tweaking/testing/etc/etc to get it as close as possible to hardware. i'm pretty excited about it now though, so, sorry but i just had to do this:

http://www.cupwise.com/117.mp3

scrounged up an old track i made years back to process. you hear a bit of it dry first, then me playing with my working flanger program, automated the lfo speed and regen (feedback) amount while it's going, to get some different results. two different, but similar clips (so dry, processed, dry, processed).

things to keep in mind:
a)early test version
b)only has the first 1/6th of the total sweep range (so just the lower, bassy area of the sweep). final will have full range.
c)there are two flangers, one in left channel, other right, for a subtle stereo effect, which i think makes it more 'lush'
d)this test used no kernels for harmonics, and no dynamics. i think the final version may include a 'lite' version like that, but also versions with dynamics + a few harmonics. it depends on how big those come out and if i can get them working.
Cupwise
Expert
Expert

Postby Henry Olonga » Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:59 pm

Sorry to resurrect an old thread but looking forward to the new year and also later this year, here are a few things coming your way for those who care - a thorough sampling of an original Helios module. :D. More preamps, some real spaces, Bricasti project and more of the same that I have done this year........ummmm... that's it ;)
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Postby Definity » Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:26 am

mmmm Bricasti
Definity

Return to Acustica Audio Library