Login

Issues Installing stock library

Acustica Audio's Official Included Library
Free Unregistered Version Libraries

Issues Installing stock library

Postby mike.piazza89 » Tue May 24, 2016 5:16 pm

I'm having a problem installing the stock 8gb library. I purchased Nebula Server to use with Pro Tools 11HD on latest Mac Book Pro running OS X 10.10. I contacted support and all they could say is manually move the programs and vectors, but i can't actually gain access to them to move.
I registered Nebula already, followed all instructions with the .ser files and everything. "INIT" comes up when I launch Nebula and I've successfully ran instances of it in mixes with 2 3rd party libraries with no problem. I just can't access the stock library to download. Any help? It's been 5 days now and support hasn't been able to help what seems like pretty straightforward issue :evil:
mike.piazza89
User Level 0
User Level 0

Re: Issues Installing stock library

Postby Support » Tue May 24, 2016 5:56 pm

Hello Mike.

Can you move manually by using copy and paste finder feature Vectors and Programs files as we explain you in the support ticket?
Attachments
Screen Shot 2016-05-24 at 17.51.23.png
As you can see installer application works in OSX 10.10.5 which is the suggested OSX for our products, anyway will just copy and paste files...
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support
http://www.acustica-audio.com
Support
Expert
Expert

Postby mike.piazza89 » Tue May 24, 2016 6:05 pm

The presets do not come up when I open up License Installer, it's just a blank box, as I explained in the support.
Attachments
Library Installer blank.pdf
(7.42 MiB) Downloaded 67 times
mike.piazza89
User Level 0
User Level 0

Postby mathias » Tue May 24, 2016 8:28 pm

hi mike,

in the folder where the libraryinstaller is located, do you see the "programs" and "vectors" folders?
the files inside these folders can be moved/copied manually to the folders where nebula programs and vectors are stored on your computer.

can you see them? did you try that? do you know where the nebula main repository folder is, where all things related to the plugin are stored?
system 1: windows 8 32 bit - samplitude prox, tracktion6, reaper
system 2: mac osx yosemite - reaper(32+64bit), tracktion6(32+64bit)

both systems on: macbook pro (late 2009), core 2 duo 3,06 ghz, 4 gb ram, graphic: nvidia geforce 9600M GT 512 MB
mathias
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby mike.piazza89 » Wed May 25, 2016 5:55 am

Yes I already moved the files, it's already registered in my name, it's just not seeing the library. I know where the main repository folder is. I've installed some free libraries before and know my basic way around. But I'm totally lost right now.
mike.piazza89
User Level 0
User Level 0

Postby mathias » Wed May 25, 2016 6:02 am

strange :?
seems to need an investigation by support.
system 1: windows 8 32 bit - samplitude prox, tracktion6, reaper
system 2: mac osx yosemite - reaper(32+64bit), tracktion6(32+64bit)

both systems on: macbook pro (late 2009), core 2 duo 3,06 ghz, 4 gb ram, graphic: nvidia geforce 9600M GT 512 MB
mathias
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby Support » Wed May 25, 2016 1:07 pm

If you paste the files in the correct place, Nebula should scan them in boot, and make a cache in Temp folder.

Mac HD/Library/Audio/Presets/AcusticaAudio/Nebula3/Temp

If a emulation preset have been installed and scanned by Nebula in boot, you should have a XML file in temp folder, so the real issue is your are not doing click over INIT to open Nebula browser to browse the complete list of installed emulation presets (temp folder/cache reading)
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.
Support
Expert
Expert

Postby mike.piazza89 » Wed May 25, 2016 4:53 pm

This is ridiculous. I placed the files in the right place, this is not my first time working on a Mac... Telling me a million times where the Nebula folder is as well as telling me to manually copy the files clearly isn't working as well. I did all that, multiple times. I'm trying to be patient as I know you guys are over seas, but this is insane. Almost $300 for what? At this rate it'll be a week and I still won't be able to use this. I've been searching non stop for answers (which is a joke that I even have to do this) and came about as close as I'll get after finding a thread on Gearslutz, and it seems other people on Mac are having this issue.
Support tickets are useless as all you keep asking me is if I manually moved the program and vectors over. I did. I did everything you and the online community has told me to do, but still nothing. Honestly if this isn't ready to work on Mac, it shouldn't be out yet. I love the new plugins, they actually led me to Nebula. But I totally regret the purchase now. Spending days on forums and emails just to get something to work is a joke.
mike.piazza89
User Level 0
User Level 0

Postby Support » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:00 pm

We are waiting for your answer...
TECH-0000002210 - 06.06.2016 13:50:37
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.
Support