Login

Nebula3 free Bundle library problem

Acustica Audio's Official Included Library
Free Unregistered Version Libraries

Re: Nebula3 free Bundle library problem

Postby Elektro » Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:01 pm

Thank you all for the clarification.
Nebula I was very impressed, so I think that soon will buy the commercial version.
Greetings to all, ciao e grazie.
Elektro
User Level 0
User Level 0

Postby humbo » Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:50 am

Ya, you just have to summit a ticket and wait for a reply. Documentation suggest that the Nebula3 free ver. is limited to opening the INCLUDED sample library. The download I got did not include any libraries what so ever. I've been working on, and searching the web, for a clear understanding of what is going on with this program. It's been a couple of weeks at this. Very frustrating. Not sure if I really need to purchase a program that creates this much frustration. I don't even know if it'll crash my system!
humbo
User Level 0
User Level 0

Postby Support » Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:08 am

humbo wrote:Ya, you just have to summit a ticket and wait for a reply. Documentation suggest that the Nebula3 free ver. is limited to opening the INCLUDED sample library. The download I got did not include any libraries what so ever. I've been working on, and searching the web, for a clear understanding of what is going on with this program. It's been a couple of weeks at this. Very frustrating. Not sure if I really need to purchase a program that creates this much frustration. I don't even know if it'll crash my system!

1:09 28/10/2014 Replayed.
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support
http://www.acustica-audio.com
Support
Expert
Expert

Previous

Return to Acustica Audio Library