Login

New Guitar Amp Programm for Nebula !

Acustica Audio's Official Included Library
Free Unregistered Version Libraries

New Guitar Amp Programm for Nebula !

Postby laru1977 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:16 pm

http://www.thesessionguitarist.com/nebula-programms---3rd-party.html

Hi Nebula users. I did a new program (link above) for nebula, it's a great sounding clean guitar amp (more in the description below) which fits wonderfully in the mix. You can hear a sample before/after on my homepage.

Best,

lars

description:

Warm Amp JC (for Nebula)
This is the emulation of a legendary Guitar Amp from the 80-ies known for its very clean tone played by guitar players like Lee Ritenour, John McLaughlin, Kirk Hammett, Neil Young and many more...
With this program loaded in Nebula you get a full, clean and realistic guitar tone - hardly to reach with normal guitar amp simulations.
laru1977
User Level 0
User Level 0

Re: New Guitar Amp Programm for Nebula !

Postby mtalavera » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:34 am

Tried to go to that link but got a 404 error saying the page does not exist.

Also, an announcement like this probably belongs over in the 3rd party libraries topic and not this one. According to the description, this one is for the "Acustica Audio's Official Included Library". You should re-post this over in that topic.
mtalavera

Postby botus99 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:18 pm

Win10 Pro 64 / i7 6700K / 16gb RAM / Reaper | Allen&Heath ZED-R16 / Echo AudiofirePre8
Nebula Ultimate - Ochre, Red, Charly, Tan, Orange, Blue, Navy, Purple, Amethyst, Lime, Sand, Pink, 2412, 7236, Titanium, Aquamarine, Coral
botus99
Expert
Expert

Postby richie43 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:16 pm

I had a chance to try these, and while they are simple (load and go, really), they are very very nice sounding. Can't go wrong with them, a great addition to the Nebula amp emulation presets. Nice work for an intro from a new developer!
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert

Return to Acustica Audio Library