Login

Automation problem Bidule - Nebula

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support

Automation problem Bidule - Nebula

Postby Hannes_F » Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:26 pm

Hi there,

I use Nebula inside Bidule (works fine so far) and want to automate one parameter of it, for example by MIDI.

It seems as if Nebula reports back the existence of the parameter to Bidule because if I open it and click on "Parameters" I can see it (Mix 2 in this case):

However when I go to the global Parameters menu I can not find it and therefore not link it to an incoming midi CC.

I asked about this in the Plogue Bidule forum

http://plogue.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php? ... 702#p29702

and the developer suggested that maybe the parameter are not programmed to be automated (i.e. effCanBeAutomated). I replied that I can automate them within Reaper but want to check here whether there is any idea or help.

Thanks
Hannes
Hannes_F
User Level X
User Level X

Re: Automation problem Bidule - Nebula

Postby Hannes_F » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:37 am

Hi, any comments here by the developer? Can the Nebula mix faders officially be automated via MIDI?

I am stuck here in the middle of two developers.

Thanks
Hannes
Hannes_F
User Level X
User Level X

Postby giancarlo » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:11 am

I don't understand: parameter automation or midi parameter automation? in nebula there is a midi learn feature. About parameter automation, what is expecting exactly the other developer? we are supporting parameter automated, but I don't remember if we added to "can" list
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Postby Hannes_F » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:09 am

giancarlo wrote:I don't understand: parameter automation or midi parameter automation? in nebula there is a midi learn feature. About parameter automation, what is expecting exactly the other developer? we are supporting parameter automated, but I don't remember if we added to "can" list

I updated to Nebula 1.3.460 and now it works. Thank you very much, problem solved!
Hannes_F
User Level X
User Level X

Return to Working with Nebula