Login

Changing RATE CNV in Libraries Created in 96 kHz

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support

Changing RATE CNV in Libraries Created in 96 kHz

Postby zwatrif » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:35 am

I'm running Nebula3 Pro in Sonar 8 at 44.1kHz and I've recently learned about the following tweak:

"Go to MAST page in the plug-in and change RATE CNV to 3200 ms or more, this will allow Nebula to load programs with high kernels amount properly
Change GHOST MODE to '0 no' so Nebula can report its CPU usage correctly to your host."

My question is this:

Should I only be using this tweak with 3rd party developers that create libraries in 96 kHz? Or should I be using this tweak for all of my 3rd party programs including the programs that were created in 44.1 kHz?

Thanks in advance for your responses.

-Mike
zwatrif
User Level V
User Level V

Re: Changing RATE CNV in Libraries Created in 96 kHz

Postby enriquesilveti » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:02 am

My question is this: Should I only be using this tweak with 3rd party developers that create libraries in 96 kHz? Or should I be using this tweak for all of my 3rd party programs including the programs that were created in 44.1 kHz? Thanks in advance for your responses.

Hello Mike. You can use Nebula SRC (in real time) from emulation preset to any sequencer/host sample rate but if you work most with a sample rate, for example 88.2 kHz you can use NAT offline SRC and convert your libraries from any developer to you chosen sample rate.

How to use NAT offline SRC is explained in a NAT tip. about MAST page settings there is a F.A.Q: here> MAST page F.A.Q.: http://www.acustica-audio.com/forum/ind ... =viewtopic
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support.

MBP 11.5 (i7-4870 | 16 GB | 512 SDD)
SP4 (i5-6300 | 8 GB | 256 SDD)
RME UFX | PS Lyra2 | SD USBPre2
VM U15 | VM W10 | VM OSX 10.12
N4/NAT4 | SPX3 | RX5 | LN2C | Smaart8 | R5 | PT12 | PX10
enriquesilveti
Expert
Expert

Return to Working with Nebula