Hallo guys, I'm on a MacBook Pro with OSX 10.5.8. As the massive library is too big for my internal hdd I would like to install the library on an external hdd. Tried to install the whole Nebula on my external hdd but this was not possible, tried to edit the .xml file DATAPATH to point to my external hdd but this didn't work out either. Is there a way to get the library working on my external hdd??
At first biiig thank you for helping! But this didn't work out. I have all the library files on my external hdd "Extern 2" in the folder AcusticaAudio/Nebula3 and there I have the "Programs" and the "Vectors" folder. This is what my ,xml file looked before:
Really weird. I had my libraries on my main HD, then moved them to an external HD and replaced the files with aliases to the new location. Everything worked for a few weeks then today it stopped... I tried editing the DATAPATH line in the .xml files, but I just keep getting:
"ROM MEMORY Ko: rom descriptor not found (rom.xml)"
I didn't change anything else. My goodness this is confusing!
EDIT: Ok I figured it out! Didn't realise you had to copy the "Setups" folder to the new location of your libraries. Phew!