the first release is expected for tomorrow. but expect a bit of an uneasy installation. i tryed to make it as easy as possible, but there still remain a few things to do. i'll give my best to support your installation. in order to get this device working you will need a copy of plogue bidule, nebula server as well as the modern logic eq and the modern logic console from alexb.
maybe it's compatible with other versions of nebula than server. i have nebula server myself and did not test other versions. i can also provide a preset which won't need the modern logic console if anyone don't want it to bay but i would recommend this to bay anyway
Thanks, brp, I´ll see it tomorrow. Anyway I don´t have server neither bidule, it´s valid the demo of bidule?
And I hope it works with anything apart from modern logic, I don´t own itcos it´s not my sound. I own a lot of libraries from Alex, Michael, Eric,Henry, AITB... all pointing to 60s sound: Pooltec, Helios, Langevin...
4. -- go to the the x86 or x64 folder from the zip
5. -- copy the whole Nebula_Bidule folder into your nebula temprepository folder
6. -- copy the bidule presets into your bidule presets folder
7. -- copy all files from the Vst_for_Bidule folder to bidules vst folder. it's recommended to use herefor a separate vst folder eg the one within bidules directory, it'll scan and load faster and you can not use the Gui.dll in your standard vst library anyway.
8. -- open the Nebula_Bidule.xml with editor and type the directory to your nebula temprepository folder where it asks you for. if you are not sure what to type here, you can open the xml of your own nebula.dll and replace this whole line with the equivalent line from your xml.
9. -- open bidule and go to its preferences. point to the vst folder you defined earlier for bidule and scan it.
now you should be able to load the provided bidule presets!!
have great fun with it and let me know if you experiance any trouble!!