I've had Nebula 2 for about a week now and I can't get it to work.
I can't figure out what the problem is, I've sent the se2 file several times just in case and when I get the licence I install it and make sure it goes to the right place but it just doesn't seem to work!
The slider don't work for the EQ's and a lot of the other stuff doesn't work either. The only things I can get to work is the free stuff and the demos.
I had a look and I couldn't find any licences or at least anything that said licences, so I made a folder called licence and I reinstalled the licence set up into that and then opened it up and had a look.
There were 2 files inside which were a vector and a programs file, so I cut and paste them into the the vectors and programs files and replaced the ones that were already there.
That then would be where I originally installed the licence set up.
My Nebula depository is on my Audio files drive and that's where I directed the licence set to install the licence.
When I bring up Nebula in reaper and have a look at the disk display it says that Nebula is registerd but it doesn't say to who and it doesn't work accept for the original presets that came with Nebula free.
Sorry for the epic novel but I hope this helps to narrow down the cause.