Login

AlexB homepage and copy protection is driving me insane

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support

Re: AlexB homepage and copy protection is driving me insane

Postby AlexB » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:55 pm

I don't understand... Probably I'm quite stupid but... When I purchase something and I have a problem, I contact the seller and not waste the time writing on a forum that I'm not sure the seller reads... :shock:
Mix with the ears, not with the eyes...
Facebook
WebSite
AlexB
Expert
Expert

Postby SWAN » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:07 pm

sheesh its not that bad is it? trashing a developers name because you are too impatient to send an email? Shame.
Mac Mini i7 quad 2.6

Logic X
Live 9
Reaper
SWAN
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby TranscendingMusic » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:21 pm

Guys this is going to be moved to "Working With Nebula". let's try and keep this part of the forum about libraries ;)
:idea: And please contact dev's directly first when you have an issue...
mixing | mastering
Win 10 x64 | Sonar Platinum x64 | 3930K(OC)
TranscendingMusic
Expert
Expert

Postby Barendse » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:49 pm

AlexB wrote:I don't understand... Probably I'm quite stupid but... When I purchase something and I have a problem, I contact the seller and not waste the time writing on a forum that I'm not sure the seller reads... :shock:

+1
Barendse
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby cupraikso » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:51 pm

The only problem is that AlexB is not in the US so he usually answers emails in ~12 hrs.

With the prices of these things, it's almost always an impulse purchase. With AITB, I download right away. With AlexB, one has to wait up to 24 hrs. Maybe automating this will get more impulse buys? :P
cupraikso
User Level II
User Level II

Postby ericus » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:13 pm

cupraikso wrote:The only problem is that AlexB is not in the US so he usually answers emails in ~12 hrs.

With the prices of these things, it's almost always an impulse purchase. With AITB, I download right away. With AlexB, one has to wait up to 24 hrs. Maybe automating this will get more impulse buys? :P

I think we're getting spoiled now with all that instant technology...

Personally, I love the "Artisan" way of doing business so I don't mind waiting a bit to get my stuff. :mrgreen:
ericus

Postby Stolle » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:21 pm

AlexB wrote:I don't understand... Probably I'm quite stupid but... When I purchase something and I have a problem, I contact the seller and not waste the time writing on a forum that I'm not sure the seller reads... :shock:

Yeah, I agree. I screwed up. It might sound strange, but I didn't even consider the email thing. Nebula for me is this forum. I know there is 3rd party developers but I really never go to those pages unless there is a link here. Whenever I have something to discuss about Nebula I write here without thinking about it. But of course you are a separate company and I should've thought about mailing you. Sorry about that.

Any idea why the log in didn't work? Did I do something wrong or was there a problem with the homepage? (Could be helpful in case someone reads this with a similar problem.)
EDIT: Ok, you answered in the email. It's a one time reset thing.
Stolle
User Level VI
User Level VI

Previous

Return to Working with Nebula