Login

It only worked the first time

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support

It only worked the first time

Postby MarcelKO » Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:40 pm

So I inserted Nebula3Reverb Pro and picked a reverb program and hit play...Awsome Nebula is playing and it reads 23 percent , I didn't have to tweak it as not to overload cpu,,cool. So I closed the file and later opened it back up, I was so excited. But then it happened again. The instance didn't work as it did the first time. It sounded mangled and spead up the play back of the audio file.. I don't think I will be able to use Nebula for reverb, which is to bad because it's why I bought it. It worked fine on Nebulafree when I demo'd it.

Here's the run down

MacbookPro 2.53 core 2 duo OSX 10.5.5

H******* Mixbus2

One single audio file on an audio track

This ( It worked the first time but not anymore confuses me ) so I just needed to put that out there. Who else would listen? No one I know even knows what Nebula is . So I feel quite alone in my neck of the woods when it comes to these kinds of issues.

Thanks...

All the best

Marcel
MarcelKO
User Level I
User Level I

Re: It only worked the first time

Postby jesse.nemitz » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:24 am

1.) Try setting your rate conv on the mast page to 9000. Make sure to SAVE in the top right corner of the plugin and reload the mix session to see if that worked.

2.) Try reloading the exact same reverb program after the mix loads up. It should have saved your input output volumes or just write them down or save a preset just in case. That might fix it.

I've noticed this issue on the S*L Master Bus nebula instance every once in a while and I just reload it if that ever happens and then it sounds fine. Let me know if that helped!
jesse.nemitz
User Level VII
User Level VII

Re: It only worked the first time

Postby MarcelKO » Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:48 am

Thank you Jesse I will give that a try..

Marcel
MarcelKO
User Level I
User Level I

Return to Working with Nebula