Login

Nebula on mac

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support

Nebula on mac

Postby pounce » Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:39 am

Hello

I've noticed that almost all of the info here is centered on using Nebula on a Windows box. Some of that info isn't translating well for my installation and setup on a mac.

I've purchased the Nebula Pro 3 bundle, and also gotten the AU beta directly via email. They seem to have both been installed properly.

I am not sure how to get the registration/authorization done, the directions all seem to be for windows boxes.

I just want to get going on using this. Perhaps a manual would be helpful. I'm very willing to try to answer my own questions when I can. I'm kind of a little stuck and the moment and just want to get everything set and running so I can really dig into using Nebula.

Any mac help appreciated. Wouldn't hurt if there was an obvious and findable bit of info for mac people around here so we wouldn't get stuck on windows info that doesn't relate.
pounce
User Level 0
User Level 0

Re: Nebula on mac

Postby greekpeet » Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:54 am

In your main Nebula 'root' directory where your Programs and Vector directories reside in.
:)
greekpeet
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby pounce » Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:18 am

I appreciate the reply, but still no idea what the file is called or really where I am supposed to be looking. In applications? In library/audio/plugins? at least in windows there is some sort of ser file that is the serial number that it wants to upload to the site for authorization.
pounce
User Level 0
User Level 0

Postby pounce » Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:36 am

alright, the correct answer for mac users looking for the serial number file is this.

In my case it's called Nebula3.ser

it's located in...

library/audio/presets/AcusticaAudio/Nebula3/Nebula3.ser

since it's for all users, it's not in my user directory, but instead in the library for the all users on the computer. It just took a lot of hunting to ferret this out.
pounce
User Level 0
User Level 0

Return to Working with Nebula