Login

OK, Nebula. You win.

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support

OK, Nebula. You win.

Postby woeischris » Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:09 pm

Unable to deal with the limited number of Nebula instances and the tedium of bouncing/importing on my Athlon X2, I just ordered an Intel Core i7, new board, and 6GB of DDR3. Part of me (the part connected to my savings account) hates you. Part of me loves you.

(Very excited and wanted to share! :D )
woeischris
Member
Member
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:06 am

Re: OK, Nebula. You win.

Postby Mimi » Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:21 am

Yeah...
rode an i7950 and I'm happy nearly 100 instances.
welcome nebula family .
Thanks and Good work :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
User avatar
Mimi
Member
Member
 
Posts: 235
Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:41 pm
Location: Brazil

Re: OK, Nebula. You win.

Postby hive » Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:27 am

let us know how many you can run!
hive
User Level IV
User Level IV
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:08 pm

Re: OK, Nebula. You win.

Postby highvoltage » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:17 pm

woeischris wrote:Unable to deal with the limited number of Nebula instances and the tedium of bouncing/importing on my Athlon X2, I just ordered an Intel Core i7, new board, and 6GB of DDR3. Part of me (the part connected to my savings account) hates you. Part of me loves you.

(Very excited and wanted to share! :D )


just think of how many real hardware units of the sampled programs could you buy on that money.

Solution = none
highvoltage
Member
Member
 
Posts: 235
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:44 pm

Re: OK, Nebula. You win.

Postby woeischris » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:21 pm

Mimi wrote:Yeah...
rode an i7950 and I'm happy nearly 100 instances.
welcome nebula family .
Thanks and Good work :mrgreen: :mrgreen:


100 instances!!!!!! I am so excited!!!!!!!!!

Buying Mammoth EQ right now. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
woeischris
Member
Member
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:06 am

Re: OK, Nebula. You win.

Postby mertayy » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:41 pm

woeischris wrote:
Mimi wrote:Yeah...
rode an i7950 and I'm happy nearly 100 instances.
welcome nebula family .
Thanks and Good work :mrgreen: :mrgreen:


100 instances!!!!!! I am so excited!!!!!!!!!

Buying Mammoth EQ right now. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D


:mrgreen:
mertayy
Member
Member
 
Posts: 244
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:23 pm

Re: OK, Nebula. You win.

Postby woeischris » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:06 pm

Done. Now all I need is R2R and I SWEAR TO GOD I'm done buying shit for a while.
woeischris
Member
Member
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:06 am

Re: OK, Nebula. You win.

Postby Grim » Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:07 am

woeischris wrote:Done. Now all I need is R2R and I SWEAR TO GOD I'm done buying shit for a while.


Whoa there...God strongly advises that if you buy R2R you buy TapeBoost+ too....after that you can stop buying for a while.

(Of course we all know a while is only until the next library you can't resist....btw, did you see fate compressor is released. ;) )
Grim
Member
Member
 
Posts: 211
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:30 pm

Re: OK, Nebula. You win.

Postby woeischris » Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:14 pm

I usually don't listen to that God guy but this time...

Yeah, I saw that the Fate Compressor is out. I promised myself I'd wait until the new PC arrives to order it. AitB really needs to add a 0 or two to their prices to take them out of the "impulse purchase" range. (Please don't really do that.)
woeischris
Member
Member
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:06 am

Re: OK, Nebula. You win.

Postby fuseburn » Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:26 pm

woeischris wrote:Unable to deal with the limited number of Nebula instances and the tedium of bouncing/importing on my Athlon X2, I just ordered an Intel Core i7, new board, and 6GB of DDR3.


That's about exactly my system. My fun lasted for about a month. Then I was so used to using only nebula for everything that it actually felt like before ;-) You can't have too much power.

100 instances ? Not so sure about that. But that might be because I fell in love with the PCM91 programs from nebula-programs.com which are not optimized at all (resource hogs)
User avatar
fuseburn
User Level X
User Level X
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:19 pm

Next

Return to Working with Nebula

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests