Login

Nebula AU Presets

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support

Nebula AU Presets

Postby greekpeet » Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:37 am

Wow these took a lot longer then expected (hours to be exact) but this really helps speed up my workflow, and wanted to see if it might help speed up yours.
8-)

As I get more libraries I'll add more to this list and, if anyone would like to contribute feel free to add keeping things ~ the same organization.

Enjoy!

CDSoundmaster

COOLTEC EQP-1A3S - New
N-TEN-AT4 EQ/CHANNEL STRIP COMBO
Bogen MXM K93 Vintage Mixer/EQ Combo
Focal Point 115HD EQ
R2R- The Essential Analog Tape Collection
Tape Booster+
The Peak-200A EQ
Nice EQ

AlexB
Modern Black Console Pro
Modern White Console Pro
Black Master eQ
Modern Tube Pre
Preamp Color Suite Pro - new
Preamp Color Suite

analoginthebox
Mammoth
Mammoth Expansion
Mammoth Clean
Doc Fear
FateQ
FateComp

Signaltonoize
Moog Filter (Complete)
T-Res Filter
REVERB 480 - new
REVERB H35K - new

lordnielson
MC77 (1176) Compression Programs

Nebula Commercial Library

Complete Filter Collection
Highpass Filters
Lowpass Filters
Bandpass Filters
Notch Filters

Time Variant FX
TMV Complete

Lots more on the way...
Last edited by greekpeet on Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:03 am, edited 8 times in total.
greekpeet
User Level XI
User Level XI

Re: Nebula AU Presets

Postby lordnielson » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:09 am

Thanks. These don't work in Logic using VstAu, but it's a great idea man. ;)
lordnielson

Postby mordecainyc » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:37 am

Thanks.

Coincidentally I made some presets for Logic VST this week, very busy now but I will try to post them some time soon.
mordecainyc
User Level V
User Level V

Postby greekpeet » Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:18 am

Yes, unfortunately these only work with the AU port.

I have all of my Logic VST ones too I can post sometime this week, but I have a feeling we will see the full release of AU soon? Only a guess here...
greekpeet
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby greekpeet » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:12 pm

bump!
greekpeet
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby Mercado_Negro » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:33 pm

Yay! This is great greekpeet! Nice job sir, thank you for sharing these presets. We'll eventually have all platforms covered :)

Cheers!
i7 3770k :: Asus P8H77-V LE :: 16Gb DDR3 @1600MHz :: Geforce GT 520 :: OCZ-Vertex 128Gb :: WD Black Series 1Tb and Green Series 1Tb :: F*******e Liquid56 :: REAPER 64bit and StudioOne 64bit (both latest versions) :: Win 10 64bit
Mercado_Negro
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby markham » Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:38 am

Hi, sorry for my ignorance--I'm just about to download the Nebula 3 Free bundle, so I haven't even scratched the surface yet.

Do these presets work with the Nebula 3 Bundle, or only the Nebula 3 Pro Bundle? I'm obviously aware you need to have the third party libraries, and I'm obviously aware those don't work with the Free Bundle, I'm just trying to understand how the AU Presets above work. Do you need to have the Pro Bundle?

I don't quite understand the difference between the Pro Bundle vs. the "standard" bundle yet.

Thanks so much, guys!
markham
User Level 0
User Level 0

Postby Mercado_Negro » Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:39 am

markham wrote:Hi, sorry for my ignorance--I'm just about to download the Nebula 3 Free bundle, so I haven't even scratched the surface yet.

Do these presets work with the Nebula 3 Bundle, or only the Nebula 3 Pro Bundle? I'm obviously aware you need to have the third party libraries, and I'm obviously aware those don't work with the Free Bundle, I'm just trying to understand how the AU Presets above work. Do you need to have the Pro Bundle?

I don't quite understand the difference between the Pro Bundle vs. the "standard" bundle yet.

Thanks so much, guys!

Hi Mark,

You need the Pro Bundle because all of these presets are based on commercial programs or 3rd party developers' stuff.

Welcome to Nebula Forums, btw :)
i7 3770k :: Asus P8H77-V LE :: 16Gb DDR3 @1600MHz :: Geforce GT 520 :: OCZ-Vertex 128Gb :: WD Black Series 1Tb and Green Series 1Tb :: F*******e Liquid56 :: REAPER 64bit and StudioOne 64bit (both latest versions) :: Win 10 64bit
Mercado_Negro
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby markham » Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:43 am

Mercado_Negro wrote:Hi Mark,

You need the Pro Bundle because all of these presets are based on commercial programs or 3rd party developers' stuff.

Welcome to Nebula Forums, btw :)

Thanks so much! I appreciate the help.
So the "standard" Nebula 3 Bundle (80 Euros) cannot use the third party libraries? Only Nebula 3 Pro can?
markham
User Level 0
User Level 0

Postby Stolle » Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:39 pm

No, I believe that Nebula 2, Nebula 3 (not-pro) both can use all the 3rd party programs. The only limitation being that the pro-version will also include envelopes for the compressors (therefore compressors won't be as good on the regular version) and is less CPU.

Pro is usually recommended but all versions should play the 3rd party libraries.

EDIT: But Doh! I just saw that this mentioned AU presets. I have a recollection that the AU-version only exists for free or PRO. Not the other versions. Am I wrong?
Stolle
User Level VI
User Level VI

Next

Return to Working with Nebula