Login

Do not panic / The quick HELP thread

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support

Re: Do not panic / The quick HELP thread

Postby lindonevans » Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:21 pm

enriquesilveti wrote:
lindonevans wrote:Nebula Pro 3 is up and running as it is expected to but there is no presets in the preset menu, the only available preset is the "init" one when the program is opened. why is this? I have accessed where the presets should be by clicking on "Init" on the program page as well as "L" in the top right corner of the application's screen but no presets are to be found, nor can i find them in any of the Nebula files on my OS.

hope you can help,

Lindon :)

Try this:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1068

That is what I am already doing, no presets are in the drop down menu other than "init". Thanks.
lindonevans
User Level 0
User Level 0

Postby giancarlo » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:08 pm

did you authorize nebula? contact us
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Postby lindonevans » Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:30 pm

giancarlo wrote:did you authorize nebula? contact us

I have contacted you using the the "Contact Us" section of your website. Thank you so much for your help.
lindonevans
User Level 0
User Level 0

Postby giancarlo » Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:51 am

ok
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Postby illsoulprod » Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:29 pm

Where do i send my .Ser files?
illsoulprod
User Level I
User Level I

Postby jorismak » Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:13 pm

Upload it (User Area -> My Licenses -> Requests).

Or if that doesn't work or something goes wrong: email to info <that at thing> acusticaudio.com.
That's why I did a year ago, but since it's the holidays people might not respond quickly (on the other hand, they seem to be active on the forum these days).

But the new registration-upload-form is the new automatic way, try it first!
jorismak

Postby enriquesilveti » Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:22 pm

User Area -> My Licenses -> Requests is the right place.
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support.

MBP 11.5 (i7-4870 | 16 GB | 512 SDD)
SP4 (i5-6300 | 8 GB | 256 SDD)
RME UFX | PS Lyra2 | SD USBPre2
VM U15 | VM W10 | VM OSX 10.12
N4/NAT4 | SPX3 | RX5 | LN2C | Smaart8 | R5 | PT12 | PX10
enriquesilveti
Expert
Expert

Postby ianc » Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:20 pm

Hi Team
I got a strange error with my factory library's and only those, all third party work fine as does the free library.
They were working fine in neb2 before i upgraded. The install folder nebtemprep is on the same drive as before (Not my c drive) and i updated my licience file as well though it says the same as the neb2 licience. I installed everything with all users run as admin option as well.(more than once, many times in fact, even on a clean O/S, win7 both x64 and x86 ). The program runs fine , its just those factory library's.
The only thing i think of that i havn't tried is to install again without changing the nebulatemprepository folder name to nebula3pro before installion which i thought was possible and does work with everything else. so seems unlikely to be the problem, maybe i'm wrong?
They've never worked for nebpro3 and neb2 couldn't load them either after i installed pro3.
Any help would be massively time saving and appreciated
Thanks
I wish I could drum half as well with two hands as one of Terry Bozzio's feet
ianc
User Level X
User Level X

Postby enriquesilveti » Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:27 pm

ianc wrote:Hi Team
I got a strange error with my factory library's and only those, all third party work fine as does the free library.
They were working fine in neb2 before i upgraded. The install folder nebtemprep is on the same drive as before (Not my c drive) and i updated my licience file as well though it says the same as the neb2 licience. I installed everything with all users run as admin option as well.(more than once, many times in fact, even on a clean O/S, win7 both x64 and x86 ). The program runs fine , its just those factory library's.
The only thing i think of that i havn't tried is to install again without changing the nebulatemprepository folder name to nebula3pro before installion which i thought was possible and does work with everything else. so seems unlikely to be the problem, maybe i'm wrong?
They've never worked for nebpro3 and neb2 couldn't load them either after i installed pro3.
Any help would be massively time saving and appreciated
Thanks

Run Nebula in a new session in your VST host or sequencer and create your .SER file. Upload your .SER and download your authorization from AA website. Install it and try it in a new session. If you can load emulation preset from AA library, try Nebula in an old session.
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support.

MBP 11.5 (i7-4870 | 16 GB | 512 SDD)
SP4 (i5-6300 | 8 GB | 256 SDD)
RME UFX | PS Lyra2 | SD USBPre2
VM U15 | VM W10 | VM OSX 10.12
N4/NAT4 | SPX3 | RX5 | LN2C | Smaart8 | R5 | PT12 | PX10
enriquesilveti
Expert
Expert

Postby ianc » Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:40 am

Thanks for the quick reply
I have uploaded the request file. We will see what happenens when i try the new authorization.
I had to create my own .ser file from the info on the nebula LCD screen as despite installing as admin and running DAW's as admin nebula wouldn't create the .ser file and it's not because i can't find it, as i know it should be created in the program, vectors folder that the xml with the vst specifies, that being the same as the installer prompts for when installing.
Not sure if that was anything to do with problem but will try the new authorizations as i only had the one licience installer last time and there's 3 new ones now in my account from this request.
I wish I could drum half as well with two hands as one of Terry Bozzio's feet
ianc
User Level X
User Level X

PreviousNext

Return to Working with Nebula