Login

Do not panic / The quick HELP thread

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support

Re: Do not panic / The quick HELP thread

Postby sneaky » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:03 am

:D
Last edited by sneaky on Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sneaky

Postby Antonello » Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:15 am

magnets wrote:
enriquesilveti wrote:
That linked page makes no sense to me.
It says Error reading directory! (Dir: ./users/./magnets)

Reported

I re-sent the .ser with my username to that email. Do I need to give my password too? Seems rather unorthodox.

Yes admin need to work under you account. Change your password with a temporary one.

Okay, I've resent the .ser file, along with username and password.

Ready.
Check you email and your user area:
http://www.acustica-audio.com/index.php ... Itemid=295
Antonello
God Administrator
God Administrator

Postby sweet2112 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:02 pm

Hi there, I have a problem with the EQP1 acqua.

I have installed and authorised the product OK, however neither the low boost or the hi boost plugins are listed in my DAW - the other 5 plugins are listed OK.

I have checked the EQP1 plugin folder on my computer and all 7 plugins are present and correct.

I have tried re-installing the software and then downloading the software again and re-installing but with no luck. I also checked the Cubase black list and there is no problem reported there.

I am using Cubase 7.5, 64 bit. Windows 7 with 8GB ram - any idea what could be causing this?

Thanks
sweet2112
User Level 0
User Level 0

Postby lindonevans » Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:49 pm

Hi, I've recently bought nebula pro 3 (vst version) which I am running with FL Studio, Windows 7. I have ran the program (both normal and reverb versions) a few times but still do not manage to find the ".ser" file anywhere on my system - I've looked extensively. Nebula loads as it should without any technical problems and tells me to send the serial it displays on its screen for authorization.

Can anybody help?

Thank you :)
lindonevans
User Level 0
User Level 0

Postby sneaky » Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:54 pm

somewhere on the forum theres a how-to that you can use if your nebula displays a 10-digit number that you can use to MAKE the serial file:
And its something like 'create a text file, copy the numbers in,rename the text file nebula.ser' etc
And you upload the nebula.ser youve made
It worked for me and now I cant find it. And it relies on nebula showing you that 10-digit number..
Good luck
sneaky

Postby enriquesilveti » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:07 pm

sweet2112 wrote:Hi there, I have a problem with the EQP1 acqua.

I have installed and authorised the product OK, however neither the low boost or the hi boost plugins are listed in my DAW - the other 5 plugins are listed OK.

I have checked the EQP1 plugin folder on my computer and all 7 plugins are present and correct.

I have tried re-installing the software and then downloading the software again and re-installing but with no luck. I also checked the Cubase black list and there is no problem reported there.

I am using Cubase 7.5, 64 bit. Windows 7 with 8GB ram - any idea what could be causing this?

Thanks

Contact me thru email: enrique.silveti AT acusticaudio.net or www.acustica-audio.com/index.php?option ... &Itemid=95
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support.

MBP 11.5 (i7-4870 | 16 GB | 512 SDD)
SP4 (i5-6300 | 8 GB | 256 SDD)
RME UFX | PS Lyra2 | SD USBPre2
VM U15 | VM W10 | VM OSX 10.12
N4/NAT4 | SPX3 | RX5 | LN2C | Smaart8 | R5 | PT12 | PX10
enriquesilveti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby enriquesilveti » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:09 pm

Hi, I've recently bought nebula pro 3 (vst version) which I am running with FL Studio, Windows 7. I have ran the program (both normal and reverb versions) a few times but still do not manage to find the ".ser" file anywhere on my system - I've looked extensively. Nebula loads as it should without any technical problems and tells me to send the serial it displays on its screen for authorization.

Can anybody help?

Thank you

Problem type 1: Nebula not generate any .SER file
Trouble: You are logged in your OS as user not as administrator and Nebula has not permission to write in the plug-in support installation folder.
Solution: Copy the numbers from Nebula to a Notepad in Windows or TextEdit OSX. Save as the document as Nebula3.ser for Nebula3, Nebula3 Pro and Nebula3 Pro Server and Nebula2.ser for Nebula2.

This file should be upload in your user area, my licenses, requests. You should log in our website, located in http://www.acustica-audio.com, first.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=362
Enrique Silveti.

enriquesilveti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby enriquesilveti » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:23 pm

sneaky wrote:somewhere on the forum theres a how-to that you can use if your nebula displays a 10-digit number that you can use to MAKE the serial file:
And its something like 'create a text file, copy the numbers in,rename the text file nebula.ser' etc
And you upload the nebula.ser youve made
It worked for me and now I cant find it. And it relies on nebula showing you that 10-digit number..
Good luck

Acustica Audio Products Key F.A.Q.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=362
Enrique Silveti.

enriquesilveti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby lindonevans » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:57 pm

Nebula Pro 3 is up and running as it is expected to but there is no presets in the preset menu, the only available preset is the "init" one when the program is opened. why is this? I have accessed where the presets should be by clicking on "Init" on the program page as well as "L" in the top right corner of the application's screen but no presets are to be found, nor can i find them in any of the Nebula files on my OS.

hope you can help,

Lindon :)
lindonevans
User Level 0
User Level 0

Postby enriquesilveti » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:51 pm

lindonevans wrote:Nebula Pro 3 is up and running as it is expected to but there is no presets in the preset menu, the only available preset is the "init" one when the program is opened. why is this? I have accessed where the presets should be by clicking on "Init" on the program page as well as "L" in the top right corner of the application's screen but no presets are to be found, nor can i find them in any of the Nebula files on my OS.

hope you can help,

Lindon :)

Try this:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1068
Enrique Silveti.

enriquesilveti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Working with Nebula